Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

yo yankeenfan' date=' if i would do some cards of monsters with like more than 1 type would it be okay cause it would do like hybrids i already have one done but not sure if it would work

[/quote']

Double posting is bad.

cool

Spam is bad.

You both are bad.

I will try to do a review tomarrow or the day after. I am sick' date=' and it's making it tough fo me =/

Sorry everybody.

[/quote']

its alrighty Yankee. ^_^ youre reviews are spectacular, and everyone will wait for their card to be reviewed by you.

...if they dont i will make them. XD

get better soon. ^_^

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey could you review this card

123745qi9.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be summoned by tributing 3 FIRE-attribute monsters with more than 2000 ATK.If your opponent controls no cards except Defense Position Monster Cards, this card can attack your opponent directly. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card can only be destroyed by monsters monsters with 3300 or more ATK.

i have made my cards pic' date=' on the other page, better.

plz RATE!!! >.<

[/quote']

You know, I do have a choice of what I rate, right?

hey could you review this card

123745qi9.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be summoned by tributing 3 FIRE-attribute monsters with more than 2000 ATK.If your opponent controls no cards except Defense Position Monster Cards' date=' this card can attack your opponent directly. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card can only be destroyed by monsters monsters with 3300 or more ATK.

[/quote']

Work on your Grammar/OCG.

soz to bother Almighty reviewer when u get the time cud u review my lion juggler cause no one rating it in forums and give feedback LuckyLionjugglercard-1.jpg

created by me all of it :) thank you very much oh yh and effect soz:when attacking the defender must roll the dice if he rolls 1=Lion Juggler attacks any water monster 2= earth monster 3=light monster 4=dark monster 5=wind monster 6= a direct attack on life points. this has to be done every time this monster attacks. if type of monster does not exist on opponents field it will target the type if on your field or if none exist it will not attack.

Can you review this please

2aipmpl.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters from your hand. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points place 1 Ancient Counter on this card. Decrease the DEF of this card by 300 for every Ancient Counter on it and increase the ATK of all Beast-Warrior-Type monsters by 200. Once this card has exactly 5 Ancient Counters on it, switch it to Defence Position.

this may be a little spammy and sorry for that but if anyone can explain to me how can i post my cards' date='pm me!!!!!!!I know about the tutorial thread but i was not able to clearly understand!!!!Thanx!!!

[/quote']You are correct, that is spam. You will not however be punished because you have admitted this. Next time, use the private messaging system.

Anyway, to answer your question,

click on your created card, and wait a few secounds. A code will appear below your card. Copy that link and paste it on a thread.

It's that easy ^_^

i like this fourm it rocks plz post moer cards:D

That too' date=' is spam....

BTW people, I am feeling alot better now. Expect a review in the next hour or so ;)[hr']

Hello to all! I have returned!

After a long time of no reviews, I have decided to continue this thread. Though, a lot of it comes from the fact that I have to review some to keep this thread sticky-ed xD

ANYWAY, here is my review for now,

[align=center]Blazing Exterminist Gandora by Silent Hunter™

25g3p1h.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 3 FIRE Monters. When this card is Advance Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Blazing Lord Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Attack Position. The "Blazing Lord Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). When a "Blazing Lord Token" is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Pyro-Type monster from your hand. You can Release 1 monster you control to take control of 1 of your opponent`s monsters. If you do this, discard you entire hand. Once per turn, you can draw card and reveal it, if it was a Monster Card, destroy 1 monster your opponent control and increase the ATK of 1 monster you control by 300. If it was a Spell or Trap Card, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control and your opponent discards 1 random card from his/her hand. When the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, Release 1 FIRE monster you control to negate the effect of the Effect Monster and destroy it. If you cannot, destroy all Pyro-Type monsters you control and Special Summon as many "Vengeful Slave Tokens" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) as possible to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position.

Well, the first thing you will notice after the good pic, is that there is a lot of reading to be done. For some people, and I have people post this as a rate, "There is too much text, 4/10". Don't worry, I don't do that, but I still think it's funny.

Anyway, it starts off simple enough. It can't be Special Summoned from the Grave. So, if it dies, forget about getting it back in a quick way. It follows that effect up saying that it can only be Advanced Summoned by getting rid of 3 Pyro monsters you control. Getting rid of 3 monsters is a huge loss. That’s a big part of your field, and your throwing that away for just 1 monster. That’s usually not a good idea. However, SH does try to make it worth it ;)

Lets get on to the real effect now,

If you DO manage to Advance Summon this fool, you will also get 2 "Blazing Lord Tokens" in the deal. These tokens are not bad. Having 1000 ATK and DEF, while also being LV 1, they can do some damage if you know what you are doing. Sadly, SH does make an OCG error with the next sentence.

"The Blazing Lord Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set)."

So, lets continue,

When one of these tokens are destroyed by battle, you get a cool bonus! Sadly, this bonus is really strong...

You get to bring a lv 4 or lower pyro monster from your hand onto the field. You may lose nothing bringing a guy out, not cool...lol

The next effect is also strong; you can Release 1 monster, and any monster you control to take control of any opponent's monster. "Oh, that’s ok, they get it back once your done with your turn, right?" WRONG! You keep the monster! The only downfall to this is you have to discard your hand to do it. But come on, it's easy to get around that...

The next effect starts to make this even more interesting. You can choose to draw a 2nd card during your turn, and show your opponent what it is. That already is strong. You can draw 2 cards a turn, and with the coming effects, it may actually kill your opponent, and you get to keep the card...

So, SH forgot to end the sentence after the part about revealing the card, and then just starting a new sentence about if it was a monster or not, so, that’s another - on the grammar/ocg scale XD

Anyway, if this card happens to be a monster, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls AND increase the ATK of a monster you control by 300. Simply overpowered. But, then, SH tries to balance this.

If this card happens to be a Spell or a Trap, you have to destroy a Spell or Trap you control. Good, awesome! That’s an ok balance. Wait, there is more...Along with you destroying a card of your own, your opponent discards a card in their hand. Thus hurting the balance.

Sadly, the next part of the effect hurts this card so much that even if SH had balanced it until now, it would have killed it.

When an effect of any monster is activated, any monster, you can negate it by releasing a FIRE monster you control. I know how it said the word, "Can", but immediately afterward, it turns into a must.

If you CANNOT tribute a FIRE monster, all pyro monsters you control are destroyed. BTW, this card is Pyro, so, you even lose this card! Also, your opponent get "Vengeful Slave Tokens", which are basically the same as the other tokes, except, they can be tributed.

The last effect just plain kills this card, literally.

Ratings:

Name: 8/10 Good name I guess.

Pic: 9/10 I like it, but I'm sick and tired of everybody using that same holo!

Grammar/OCG: 8/10 Not too many errors, but some.

Balance: 4/10 It went from ok, to overpowered, to hella overpowered, to hella underpowered.

Effect: 7/10 I like the basic idea of this effect. It may not be 100% original, but it's ok.

Star/Level Sense: 8: 8/10 It works.

Overall: 44/60, or 7.3/10

Grade: C-

To me, this card would be Limited

Comments:

It's a good overall card. Well thought out, and good attempts at balance. But you went too far on your balance tries, and even went so far as to kill your field when an effect is activated. Please do keep trying. You have what it takes man, just don't over think your effects ;)

Could I have my card reveiwed please, seeing as how you're not doing anything else?

FearoftheBlade.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, select 1 Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK of 2000 or higher. This card gains that card's effect, and the selected Monster cannot attack or change it's battle position. You must pay 700 Life Points each Standby Phase. If you cannot, remove this card from play. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up DEF position on your side of the field.

MOTAVATION: I'll give you a point if you rate this ASAP >_>. xD.

Archived