Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DA CARD! DA CARD!

fearfm3.png

Effect:

You can only Summon this card by discarding 3 Fiend-Type monsters from your hand, as a cost. During your turn, discard a number of cards from your hand. Select the same number of cards you discarded from your hand that are face-down on the feild. As long as this card remains on the feild, all cards selected by this cards effect cannot flip face-up. When all cards your opponent controls are face-down, this card can attack directly. You must pay 300 Life Points for each face-down card selected by this cards effect, during your Standby Phase. If you do not, destroy this card and take 1000 damage. When this card attacks a face-down monster, destroy it immediately without appling its effect. All damage you take while this card is on the feild is doubled. Instead of a normal attack, you can flip a face-up card face-down.

please review!

Heres my card ^_^

[align=center]Blazing Exterminist Gandora

25g3p1h.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 3 FIRE Monters. When this card is Advance Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Blazing Lord Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Attack Position. The "Blazing Lord Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). When a "Blazing Lord Token" is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Pyro-Type monster from your hand. You can Release 1 monster you control to take control of 1 of your opponent`s monsters. If you do this, discard you entire hand. Once per turn, you can draw card and reveal it, if it was a Monster Card, destroy 1 monster your opponent control and increase the ATK of 1 monster you control by 300. If it was a Spell or Trap Card, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control and your opponent discards 1 random card from his/her hand. When the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, Release 1 FIRE monster you control to negate the effect of the Effect Monster and destroy it. If you cannot, destroy all Pyro-Type monsters you control and Special Summon as many "Vengeful Slave Tokens" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) as possible to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position.

Hope its reviewed and don't forget to rate it :D

DA CARD! DA CARD!

64584mo1.jpg

Effect:

You can only Summon this card by discarding 3 Fiend-Type monsters from your hand' date=' as a cost. During your turn, discard a number of cards from your hand. Select the same number of cards you discarded from your hand that are face-down on the feild. As long as this card remains on the feild, all cards selected by this cards effect cannot flip face-up. When all cards your opponent controls are face-down, this card can attack directly. You must pay 300 Life Points for each face-down card selected by this cards effect, during your Standby Phase. If you do not, destroy this card and take 1000 damage. When this card attacks a face-down monster, destroy it immediately without appling its effect. All damage you take while this card is on the feild is doubled. Instead of a normal attack, you can flip a face-up card face-down.

please review!

[/quote']

CAught my attention. Very original and I dare say balanced, even tho I'm not sure of it. Only minor OCG erorrs. 9.5/10.

DA CARD! DA CARD!

64584mo1.jpg

Effect:

You can only Summon this card by discarding 3 Fiend-Type monsters from your hand' date=' as a cost. During your turn, discard a number of cards from your hand. Select the same number of cards you discarded from your hand that are face-down on the feild. As long as this card remains on the feild, all cards selected by this cards effect cannot flip face-up. When all cards your opponent controls are face-down, this card can attack directly. You must pay 300 Life Points for each face-down card selected by this cards effect, during your Standby Phase. If you do not, destroy this card and take 1000 damage. When this card attacks a face-down monster, destroy it immediately without appling its effect. All damage you take while this card is on the feild is doubled. Instead of a normal attack, you can flip a face-up card face-down.

please review!

[/quote']

CAught my attention. Very original and I dare say balanced, even tho I'm not sure of it. Only minor OCG erorrs. 9.5/10.

Thanks man. +cookie.

DA CARD! DA CARD!

64584mo1.jpg

Effect:

please review!

[/quote']

Great of you to post. However, you are not supposed to rate cards on this thread. That is my job ;)

I would like rates on my reviews however ^_^

can you check out this card and see if its worthy to be in your card of the day:

Orichalcos Dragon - Chaotix

orichalcosdragonchaotixky9.png

[spoiler=Effect]Orichalcos Dragon - Chaotix

lv.10

Dragon / Orichalcos

This card cannot be normal summoned ,set or special summoned. this card can only be sealed summoned by tributing 2 monsters when "The Seal Of Orichalcos","Orichalcos Deuteros" or "Orichalcos Tritos" are on your side the field. This card cannot attack your opponent directy. This card is not affected by monster, spell or trap effects unless its a card has "Orichalcos" in its name. Tribute 3 monsters on your or your opponents side of the field to make the original ATK of this card 15000 until the end of the turn. If a field spell card with "Orichalcos" in its name is destroyed, destroy this card. when this card is destroyed, you lose the duel.

ATK: 3150 DEF: 0

yo yankeenfan' date=' if i would do some cards of monsters with like more than 1 type would it be okay cause it would do like hybrids i already have one done but not sure if it would work

[/quote']

Double posting is bad.

cool

Spam is bad.

You both are bad.

I will try to do a review tomarrow or the day after. I am sick, and it's making it tough fo me =/

Sorry everybody.

Archived