PokePoll Murder Mystery!- A Legendary Death (Murderer Revealed. Check post 232) [Can be unstikied/locked now]

Twig

Yes, this is another PokePoll Murder Mystery, originally made by Zexaeon. This one was made by both us. The plot was made by him while I made the story.

[spoiler=Part I]Arceus invited some legendaries for an annual party in his grand castle. The Legendary Pixies, Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie, had just finished playing their hit single "Crying A Lake".

"Bravo!" Arceus shouted. "Well done!"

The other legendaries applauded as well. The Legendary Pixies returned to their table. The legendaries were separated into different tables. There was a table for the legendary birds, a table for the legendary beasts, a table for the regis, and a table for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin.

Jirachi floated to Arceus and whispered something in his ear. Then they walked into one of the many hallways of the castle.

"Where do you think they're going?" Celebi asked Shaymin.

"Don't ask me. They're always doing that anyways," Shaymin replied.

"I'm going to check out what they're doing, okay?" Celebi said.

"I'll go with you," Mew announced.

"Hey, where's Manaphy?" Shaymin questioned.

"Oh, I think she went to the bathroom," Mew said as he floated away.

Now Shaymin sat lonely in her table, watching the other legendaries enjoy the buffet.

"Wait up, Mew! I'm coming, too!"

The other legendaries watched as the tiny legendaries walked off one by one.

"What's up with them?" Entei asked.

"I don't know," Raikou replied. "Whatever, I don't care about those puny legendaries. I don't know what Arceus thinks of them, but I do! They're a bunch of little brats."

"Don't say that!" Suicune warned.

"Well I have the right!" Raikou stated. "They just float around doing random things."

The legendary birds and the Regis overheard the ruckus at their table.

"Excuse me," Regice said as he got out from his seat. He then proceeded to walking towards the hallway.

"What's Regice doing?" Regirock asked.

"I don't know..." Registeel said softly.

The room felt smaller now with all of the other legendaries gone for unknown reasons.

The doorbell rang and the Legendary Pixies all said at once, "I'll get it."

"I'll get it," Uxie repeated and flew to the door. He opened the big brown doors and was surprised to see a group of Mightyena police officers.

"Can I help you officers?"

Meanwhile, at the tables, Azelf and Mesprit were whispering to each other.

"Oh no. I think they're on to us. We have to get out of here while we can," Azelf whispered in an afraid voice.

"What about Uxie?" Mesprit asked.

"It's too late now."

Azelf grabbed Mesprit's hand and ran off into the hall.

The remaining Regis, the legendary beasts, and the legendary birds were confused at why everyone was running to the hallway and why there were police officers here.

Uxie and the Mightyena police officers walked to the tables with a worried face.

"Uhh, the police officers got a call about a murder here..." Uxie said.

"What murder? There's no murder!" Raikou shouted.

"Uhh, I need to go to the bathroom," Zapdos said.

"Me, too." Moltres and Articuno said at once. So the legendary birds rushed off into the hall.

"What's up with everyone?" Suicune asked.

Suddenly, there was a loud shriek. Everyone ran to the hallway. On the intersection of four hallways, Manaphy bled. Manaphy was dead.

[spoiler=Part II]

Manaphy’s body lay on the examination table. Her whole body was covered in blue blood.

“So,” Gardevoir said, “what happened to Manaphy?”

“She was stabbed and cut several times,” Medicham explained as he washed away the blood. “It’s certain that she was killed with physical attacks.”

“Do you know the specific attack used?”

“No. It can be anything; a Shadow Claw, a Slash, or a Psycho Cut...Look, she even has bumps on her head.”

“Maybe she was knocked out when she was murdered,” Gardevoir suggested.

“That could explain why the guests didn’t hear any screaming…”

Mightyena walked into the examination room.

“Manaphy didn’t go to the bathroom,” Mightyena said. “There wasn’t any blood in there.”

“So she was killed in the intersection of the hallways?” Gardevoir asked.

“Not quite. There’s blood on the northern hallway, about eight yards away from where Manaphy was found,” Mightyena explained. “There’s something odd about this…”

“What?” Gardevoir and Medicham both asked at once.

“I got the call about the murder before they even found Manaphy’s body.”

“It has to be the murderer that called you. Who else would know about the murder before Manaphy was found?” Gardevoir asked.

“We don’t know if one or two or maybe even more people were in this,” Medicham said.

“Well, we’ll just have to get them to tell us something,” Gardevoir said. “Get the interviews started Mightyena. Start with Celebi.”

Mightyena walked to the tiny gray room where he would interview all of the suspects. He found Celebi sitting on the little chair. She was shaking.

“You seem…nervous,” Mightyena said.

“It’s just so cold in here. I’m not used it to it.”

[spoiler=Part III]

[spoiler=Celebi’s Interview]

“So Celebi, what did you see in the hall?” Mightyena asked.

“I saw Arceus and Jirachi, so I followed them,” Celebi said, shaking.

“Then what happened?”

“I kept following them, but then they disappeared. I just kept on going and then…”

“And then you found Manaphy, yes I know. You kept using the word “I”. I thought Shayming and Mew followed you.”

“They decided to go to the bathroom to find Manaphy.”

“So you were alone when you found Manaphy?”

Celebi broke into tears. “Yes! But I didn’t kill her!

Mightyena ignored Celebi’s cry. “Did you kill Manaphy?”

“NO!” Celebi screamed. She started to cry even more.

“Then who did?!” Mightyena shouted, getting more aggressive.

“I don’t know!”

“You can go.”

Celebi rushed out the room.

[spoiler=Zapdos’s Interview]

Zapdos walked in with a calm face.

“You went to the bathroom when Uxie mentioned there was a murder. Why?” Mightyena questioned Zapdos.

“Believe me, I really needed to go. It was either the bathroom, or the floor.”

“And how about Articuno and Moltres? Is it just a coincidence that you all needed to go at the same time?”

“I don’t know what’s up with them. It might have been the food.”

“The food? Everybody else in the room ate the same things as you. Answer me! Did you guys do something?”

“I didn’t do anything!”

“So did Articuno or Moltres do anything?”

“I don’t know,” Zapdos said, returning to his calm state.

“You can go.”

[spoiler=Regirock's Interview]

Regirock walked into the room slowly. Mightyena glared at him, but Regirock remained calm.

"Do you know why Regice went to the hallway?" Mightyena asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he needed to pee or something..." Regirock replied.

"Regirock, this is serious. Manaphy was murdered and we still don't have any leads. Can you tell us anything at all?"

"Well, I noticed that Regice does that every time we meet Arceus," Regirock said quietly.

"Do you think Regice goes off to talk to Arceus?"

"That would be my first guess."

"What do you think they talk about?"

"Probably about business stuff. Arceus has been investing on Regice's Home Maid business."

"Did you notice anything odd when the Legendary Pixies were playing?"

"Uhh..I don't think I noticed any- Oh yeah! Jirachi was shaking a lot. He even spilled his glass of water."

"Interesting...anything else?"

"Uhh, nope. That's it."

"Thank you for coming. You may go.

[spoiler=Registeel's Interview]

Registeel walked in like Regirock: very slowly. She didn't seem to be scared.

"Hello Registeel. I think I'll cut to the chase. Did you kill Manaphy?"

"Nope," Registeel said calmly.

"Do you know who did?"

"Nope."

"Do you have any info on it?"

"Nope."

"I don't think we're going to get anywhere with this. Do you know Manaphy at all?"

"Nope."

Mightyena sighed. He still didn't have a lead.

"How about Regice?"

"What about her?"

"Do you know why she is always disappearing when you guys meet Arceus."

"Nope."

Mightyena was losing hope.

"But I've heard them talk before," Registeel said suddenly.

"What were they talking about?"

"They were gossiping. I'm not much of a gossiper, so I didn't bother to continue eavesdropping."

"What were they saying exactly?"

"All I heard was, 'the legendary pixies were fighting a lot-blah blah blah-Raikou was having anger problems-blah blah blah-Kyogre gave Manaphy a whole Sea-blah blah bla-"

"Wait. What did you say?"

"Blah blah blah?"

"No, before that."

"Kyogre gave Manaphy a Sea? Why does that matter?"

"Oh, it matters. It can be a motive...Go ahead Registeel. Thanks for coming."

[spoiler=Regice's Interview]

Unlike the other Regis, Regice walked in quited quickly.

"Let's get this over with fast," Regice said.

"What's the hurry?"

"I...have a business meeting! Yeah, that's it."

"With Arceus?"

"What?" Regice blushed. "What are you talking about?"

"I know what you've been doing, Regice."

"Okay! I admit it! I've been using my maids in my Home Maid business to get information from all the legendaries!"

Mightyena raised one eyebrow. He got more than he expected.

"But it isn't my idea!" Regice shouted. "Arceus put me up to it!"

"Oh really?'

"Yes really! I didn't think it mattered. It's just gossip! What's wrong with that?"

"There's just some things that shouldn't be heard, Regice. So, tell me all that you heard."

Apparently, Regice's maids would report to him during their breaks. The maids would tell her all that they heard. Regice gave them a raise if they give her some juicy secrets. It has been like this for a whole month. Mightyena heard some interesting stuff. He felt that he knew more about the suspects than anyone.

"And you reported all of this back to Arceus?" Mightyena asked.

"Yes," Regice said. "I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. Please don't tell Arceus! I'll be killed!"

"You'll be what? Killed? Just for telling someone?"

"Well yeah..."

"Arceus threatened you with death?"

"Yes."

Mightyena smiled. He finally had a lead.

[spoiler=Arceus' Interview]

"Hello Arceus. I was going to save the best for last, but I was dieing to interview you now."

"I...overheard your interview with Regice." Arceus' eye twitched. "I guess I am in a heap of trouble."

"Why exactly are you paying Regice to tell you everyone's secrets?"

"As you know, there have been several businesses who scam their investors. I invest in the Legendary Beast's Massage Parlor, the Legendary Bird's Home Shopping Network, and the Legendary Pixies' band. I also invest in Registeel's Fashion Company and- you already know- Regice's Home Maid company. Knowing their secrets was just my way of checking on things."

"But you didn't need to know Shaymin's, Mew's, Jirachi's, Celebi's, or Manaphy's secrets."

"They live with me. They are like my children. I have to make sure they are...behaving. It might seem kind of wrong, but I can I assure you that I have never used these secrets as weapons."

"And what do you when they don't behave? Do you threaten them with death? Cough-Regice-cough."

"No. I wasn't really going to kill Regice. I had to make sure those secrets don't go out. And for the misbehaving, let's just say I ground them."

"Alright, one more question. What was the party for?"

"To celebrate the success of the business I invested in."

"Thank you, Arceus. Go."

[spoiler=Moltres' Interview]

"Let's get this done fast Moltres. I don't think you're the killer, but I still have to question you. Why did you run away when Uxie mentioned the murder?"

"I thought it was obvious that I badly needed to go to the bathroom."

"No one can prove that. The fact that Articuno and Zapdos had to go too makes it even more suspicious."

"I'm telling you, it was the food. I don't even go to the bathroom that much."

"Blaming the food won't work. Everyone else in the party ate the same food as you."

"Did you ever think that someone intentionally put the poisoned food in our table? Did you ever think the whole murder was planned so everyone looked suspicious?"

No, Mightyena had not thought of this. Moltres might be up to something.

"Do you know who served the food?"

"Mew and Celebi."

"Do you know who made the food?"

"I don't know."

"Well thank you for making this fast. I know who to interview next now."

[spoiler=Uxie's Interview]

"There's pretty much no evidence that you're the murderer, Uxie, but I still need to interview you. Do you have any information on the murder?"

"No," Uxie said quietly.

Mightyena noticed that Uxie was shaking. Others were shaking, too, but he thought it was because they might be the murderer. There was no evidence that Uxie was the murderer besides the fact that he was in the party. Mightyena started believing that the room really was cold.

"Do you know who made the food?"

"No," Uxie said, keeping the quiet tone.

"Was anyone missing during the time the Legendary Pixies were missing?"

"I didn't see anyone. I was too busy playing the drums."

Mightyena thought it was a little weird that a drummer would talk so quietly. Maybe he was nervous?

"Thanks for the time Uxie. Tell us anything you might find out."

Mightyena yawned. He was getting tired of all the interviews.

[spoiler=Azelf's Interview]

Mightyena just drank a cup of coffee, and he was feeling not energetic but more like hyper. He slammed his paws on the table.

"You better have a good reason why you sneaked out of the room while Uxie spoke with me at the door!"

Azelf shrank to his seat.

"What?! You think I didn't notice?! Huh?! Huh?!"

"Fine! I did it!" Azelf shouted.

Mightyena was surprised. He didn't really expect Azelf to just confess like this.

"I stole the rare golden guitar!" Azelf confessed.

"Wait what?" Mightyena asked, who was now confused.

"You heard me...Go arrest me now," Azelf muttered, who was now crying.

"Umm...I'm questioning you about Manaphy's murder."

"Manaphy was murdered?!"

Mightyena facepalmed.

"You'll have to return that guitar, pay the large fine, and get out of this room! Sheesh...What a waste of time!"

Azelf left, with his head facing the floor.

[spoiler=Mesprit's Interview]

"So Mesprit...I heard you didn't particularly like Manaphy."

Mesprit gulped. "Correct, but it's not like I hate her or anything."

"Why?"

"Manaphy isn't a fan of the Legendary Pixies. In fact, she hates our music, but don't get any ideas. We won't kill somebody just because a person hates our music."

"You make it seem that it's not a problem. A hater can go as far as creating groups that work just to ruin these bands they hate. What if this hater is close to someone...powerful?"

"Where are you going with this?" Mesprit asked.

"What if this hater is telling this powerful figure to stop helping this band that they hate. What if this band lost one of their investors because of this?"

Mesprit slammed her hands on the table. "What are you saying?!"

"Manaphy persuaded Arceus to stop investing in your band. I heard all about it in my interview with Arceus. Arceus broke the news to you right after you finished playing your song at the party. Manaphy might as well have ruined your band. Along with Azelf's theft and Uxie's constant arguing with you and Azelf, the Legendary Pixies are pretty much...dead. All because of this...hater."

Mesprit broke into a cry. "I didn't know it would kill Manaphy."

"What wasn't suppose to kill Manaphy?"

"Food poison. I put some in the food. I gave the platter of poisoned food to Arceus. I told him to give it to Manaphy. By the way, I didn't tell Arceus it was poisoned. It was only suppose to give explosive diarrhea."

Mightyena smiled. He finally found the killer.

"What was the food poison called?"

"Poisa. It specifically said it wouldn't cause death, and I believed it."

Mightyena frowned. He had not found the killer.

"Poisa is not strong enough to kill anybody. That's just children's play. Damn. I'm back to square one."

"So I didn't kill Manaphy?"

"No Mesprit, or so I think. Don't think you're out of the suspect list."

[spoiler=Mew's Interview]

"Mew. You were one of the Pokemon serving food. Did you, in any way, put something in the food?" Mightyena asked.

"If you think I tried to poison someone, let's say Manaphy, then no. Manaphy and I are friends. I would never do that to her."

"That's not enough to convince me."

"If you're going to blame anyone, it should be the ones who made the food," Mew quickly replied.

"Who did make the food?"

"I don't know. I only got the food from a table and gave it to the guests. I wasn't even close to the kitchen."

"You live in the mansion, Mew. You should already know who your chefs are or at least what they look like."

"Arceus doesn't keep chefs and cooks. He just hires them for a day if he is planning a party."

"I guess I can't ask you about the food. How about you tell me your finding in your trip to the halls? Celebi mentioned that you and Shaymin went to the bathroom to look for Manaphy. How did that go?"

"No one was in there. Shaymin and I thought Manaphy had already returned to the tables. We walked out the bathroom and headed back, but that's when we heard Celebi's scream. That's about it. Oh yeah! I forgot." Mew pulled out a pill from a tiny bag. "I found this at the bathroom."

Mightyena took the pill and examined it. "It looks like...a wake-up pill."

"A wake-up pill?"

"Pills that makes you more...awake and not sleepy. Kinda obvious."

"So what? Almost everyone has those. It's not rare."

"That's true, but it might also explain why we didn't hear Manaphy scream while she was being brutally murdered. Manaphy might have been asleep while she was killed."

"What are you talking about? If Manaphy took a wake-up pill, doesn't that mean she would be awake?"

"Wake-up pills don't always work." Mightyena held the pill up. "This tells us that someone was sleepy, and I have a strong feeling it was Manaphy."

[spoiler=Articuno's Interview]

"Well, I've interviewed Moltres and Zapdos, and they both said the same thing. So...Why did you run off or should I say fly off to the hallways?"

"To go the bathroom," Articuno said confidently.

"I knew you would say that..." Mightyena muttered. "Did you notice anything odd about the food you ate?"

"Nope. It looked fine and tasted fine."

"Very well Articuno. You may g-"

"Wait!" Articuno exclaimed. "I have some things to tell you."

Mightyena raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"I overheard the Legendary Beasts talking. They were talking about the little legendaries. Apparently, Raikou didn't like Manaphy that much. Being an electric type with sharp fangs, I suspect him of killing Manaphy."

"Interesting...Very interesting...Go ahead Articuno. Thanks for the info."

[spoiler=Entei's and Suicune's Interview]

"You might be wondering why I'm interviewing you guys at the same time," Mightyena said. "I'm going to interview both of you at once since it's sleeping time for me soon. Anyways, I'll just get to the point. I heard that your brother has a problem with the tinee, tiny, legendaries. It would make sense that if you hate someone enough, you would want to kill them."

"And you're saying this because...?" Suicune asked.

"Raikou is one of the top suspects right now," Mightyena explained. "You and Entei are very close to him, am I right?"

"Wait a minute," Entei interrupted, "why isn't Raikou here?"

"Because he's a main suspect," Mightena answered. "If he was here, he'd be screaming our ears off. Now, I'm going to ask you a yes or no question; very simple. Did you guys work with Raikou to kill Manaphy?"

"What?!" Suicune shouted. "No! Of course not!"

"Calm down Suicune," Entei barked. "We had nothing to do with Manaphy's murder."

"Are you suggesting that only Raikou had something to do Manaphy's party?" Mightyena questioned them.

"No- We-" Entei stammered. "We don't know anything."

"You aren't defending Raikou?" Mightyena asked.

Enteir and Suicune remained silent.

"Do you know anything?" Mightyena asked.

Suicune sighed. "Raikou hates the tiny legendaries because the tiny legendaries didn't like his shock therapy. Manaphy hated it. Manaphy gave him a 0 in his review-"

"Review?" Mightyena asked.

"You didn't know?" Entei said. "Manaphy was this month's business reviewer. Once a month, Arceus picks one of the tiny legendaries to do reviews in the businesses he invested in. Manaphy was a harsh reviewer. She stepped in a lot of toes."

"Oh really?" Mightyena asked.

Suicune continued. "Anyways, because Manpahy gave him a horrible review, Raikou became really mad at her, but Raikou's not that kind of person. I don't believe he murdered Manaphy, but I'm just not sure anymore."

"Ok...Both of you may go..." Mightyena muttered.

[spoiler=Raikou's Interview]

"I didn't do it," Raikou said immediately.

"Teeth that can tear skin, horrible review from Manaphy, hating Manaphy from the start, it all fits," Mightyena said. "Prove you're not the murderer."

"Just look at my records! I haven't done anything bad! I haven't killed or injured anyone!" Raikou shouted. Calming down, Raikou lowered his voice. "Look. I'm usually a nice guy. If someone got me angry, I'd just probably stay away from the guy as much as possible. Yes, Manaphy might have cost us Arceus' investment, but Arceus isn't the only investor out there. It's not like one investor leaving will ruin the whole business."

"All you've proven is that you're a forgetting type. You forget, but you don't forgive. Have you heard of something called revenge?"

"What?! No! I'm not the murderer! I won't stand for this until you get more evidence! But guess what? You won't find them, since I'm not the damn killer!"

"I see that this isn't going anywhere, so how about we talk about other people?"

"What do you mean?" Raikou asked.

"Other suspects. Do you have any idea of who the killer could be?"

"Well, Manaphy was a harsh business reviewer and angered almost everybody. It would make sense that any of the businesses Arceus invested in killed her."

"I already know about that. That's why you were a main suspect. This is just confusing. It's as if the killer organized the whole thing to make everyone look like a suspect."

"Well, when it comes to brains, the tiny legendaries are pretty much on the top. In fact, it might have even been a group effort."

"Thank you Raikou. It's interesting that you mentioned the tiny legendaries. I'm interviewing the last two of them now. Go ahead. By the way, you're still a suspect.

[spoiler=Shaymin's Interview]

"Hello Shaymin."

"Hello."

"There's no evidence that you were the murderer besides the fact that you were there, but I still have to interview you. Did you notice anything suspicious?"

"Uhh...I don't think so."

"Nothing at all? Not even a tiny bit of evidence?"

"Uhh...No..."

"Can you tell me anything during the time before the party?"

"It was just another party. We were setting up and everything. There wasn't anything odd. Arceus did make us wake up early, if that counts as evidence, but I think that was just because he wanted us to ready for the party."

"How many hours of sleep did you get, Shaymin?"

"Umm...I don't know why that matters, but I'll tell you. Just six hours."

"And that goes for all the tiny legendaries?"

"Yeah, I guess...Why does it matter?"

"I think we're done. Thank you Shaymin."

[spoiler=Jirachi's Interview]

"Let's get to the point here," Mightyena grumbled.

Jirachi just nodded. Her eyes seemed watery.

"What were you and Arceus doing?"

"He told me that I was next for being the business reviewer," Jirachi replied quietly.

"That doesn't make sense. It's the middle of the month. Why would Arceus be picking the next reviewer this early?"

"Arceus has always planned everything out earlier than usual. He doesn't like it when things go wrong, so he makes it so nothing would ruin his plans."

"That's interesting...Tell me, did you happen to notice anything while in the hallway?"

"No..."

"I don't believe you."

Jirachi and Mightyena were silent for a few seconds, but Jirachi broke the silence. Tears formed around her eyes. Soon, she was crying loudly.

"I didn't want anything to happen," Jirachi whispered. "I could have stopped it."

"Stopped what? The murder? What are you talking about? Tell me Jirachi!"

Jirachi looked at Mightyena straight into his eyes.

"I...I know who did it," Jirachi muttered.

Now some of you might be wondering why there isn't poll. I didn't want you to vote too early. More parts and evidence are coming, so just make do with what you have right now.

[spoiler=Suspects]

Arceus

Jirachi

Celebi

Mew

Shaymin

Regice

Regirock

Registeel

Raikou

Suicune

Entei

Azelf

Mesprit

Uxie

Zapdos

Articuno

Moltres

So YCM, who's the murderer?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect the birds or the beasts.

The story would like us to believe it was one of the pokemon who wandered into a hall. However, Manaphy was gone before any of them left the hall! Thus, it would be way too obvious for any of the pokemon that left to be the murderer!

Most likely Suicune, Raikou, or Zapdos.

*sticks pipe in mouth* Am I late? Tch, I don't care. Dame comes in crying all hysterical, and I come.

[spoiler=Part I]Arceus invited some legendaries for an annual party in his grand castle. Implies a sense of impressiveness and majesty, obviously Arse wants them to know who's the boss. Probably why he didn't just conjur up a plane. Must be some sort of business deal. And aliens. The Legendary Pixies, Prostitutes. Azelf,Dominatrix Mesprit, Masochist and blackmailer.and Uxie, the pimp had just finished playing their hit single "Crying A Lake". Symbolism right there, obviously the bastards wanted to convey a message to a former client of theirs. Probably Arsy.

"Bravo!" Arceus shouted. He didn't boom, he's obviously perturbed by the song. Mespirit or Pixie Co are blackmailing him."Well done!" Trying to keep up appearances until he can settle things with the Pixies.

The other legendaries applauded as well. Possibly blackmailing other Legendaries, there might be a god damn racket going on. The Legendary Pixies returned to their table. ....where was the table?The legendaries were separated into different tables. Segregative bastard, ain't he, Arse?There was a table for the legendary birds, a table for the legendary beasts, a table for the regis, and a table for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin. I need the specific formation of all those tables. Stat.

Jirachi floated to Arceus and whispered something in his ear. Then they walked into one of the many hallways of the castle. Damn, this is running deeper than I thought. The Pixies probably're working both sides, playing photos of his masochistic desires against his public pedophilia.

"Where do you think they're going?" Celebi asked Shaymin. Consorts. Close friends. Celebi knows something, and Shaymin knows too. The sly little bastards.

"Don't ask me. They're always doing that anyways," Shaymin replied. My god.

"I'm going to check out what they're doing, okay?" Celebi said. Way to make yourself obvious.

"I'll go with you," Mew announced. Hmm, possibly a little incestuous love of his/her creator? Association with Shaymin's party? Noted.

"Hey, where's Manaphy?" Shaymin questioned. Oh god, a rogue element.

"Oh, I think she went to the bathroom," Give me the areas of all the bathrooms, stat. And security footage. Mew said as he floated away.With Celebi in tow. Now what will Celebi do? -_-

Now Shaymin sat lonely in her table, watching the other legendaries enjoy the buffet. Jealous at the more priveleged legendaries, with their greater size and power.

"Wait up, Mew! I'm coming, too!" Plan is in motion, I assume. -_- I'm watching you.

The other legendaries watched as the tiny legendaries walked off one by one. Just as planned.

"What's up with them?" Entei asked. -_- Suspicious. As if you didn't know.

"I don't know," Raikou replied. "Whatever, I don't care about those puny legendaries. I don't know what Arceus thinks of them, but I do! They're a bunch of little brats." Innocent beyond reason. That's one off the suspect list.

"Don't say that!" Suicune warned. Hmm. Caring. Possibly jealous.

"Well I have the right!" Raikou stated. "They just float around doing random things." Well, they do. He does have a point.

The legendary birds and the Regis overheard the ruckus at their table. Really nice ears they got there. -_-

"Excuse me," Regice said as he got out from his seat. He then proceeded to walking towards the hallway. It must be a pretty crowdy hallway by now. -_- Somehow will have to slink off down one of the corridors.

"What's Regice doing?" Regirock asked. This is bad. Brother units should know what their other unit is doing. They must be up to something.

"I don't know..." Registeel said softly. Suspicious, but enough to get the top of the List.

The room felt smaller now with all of the other legendaries gone for unknown reasons. Each one of them running blind through the castle.

The doorbell rang and the Legendary Pixies all said at once, "I'll get it." Oh no. Oh god no. Someone else answer. Quick.

"I'll get it," Uxie repeated and flew to the door. Her superiority and swagger matched only be her willingness to spare others trouble. Interesting. -_- He opened the big brown doors and was surprised to see a group of Mightyena police officers. Mightyena assigned to a Legendary castle? This stinks like brimstone. I don't like it.

Meanwhile, at the tables, Azelf and Mesprit were whispering to each other. They're small fry now, but still worrisome.

"Oh no. I think they're on to us. We have to get out of here while we can," Azelf whispered in an afraid voice. Figures, they'll have to pull off the trade another night. Things are getting sour.

"What about Uxie?" Mesprit asked. Ah. I see your little trap.

"It's too late now."

Azelf grabbed Mesprit's hand and ran off into the hall. -_- I'm watching you both.

The remaining Regis, the legendary beasts, and the legendary birds were confused at why everyone was running to the hallway and why there were police officers here.

Uxie and the Mightyena police officers walked to the tables with a worried face. Oh?

"Uhh, the police officers got a call about a murder here..." Uxie said. sheet! Someone get an emergency vehicle to Arceus ASAP-

"What murder? There's no murder!" Raikou shouted. How can you be so sure? -_-

"Me, too." Moltres and Articuno said at once. So the legendary birds rushed off into the hall.

Suddenly, there was a loud shriek. Everyone ran to the hallway. On the intersection of four hallways, Manaphy bled. Manaphy was dead.

Never mind, I won't continue any longer. It was the Mightyena officers, they're extremely obvious and subtle at the same time. They're the only ones left unaccounted for and how could they know there was a murder when nobody else knew?

However, I will not firmly rest on this conclusion until I get more facts.

*sticks pipe in mouth* Am I late? Tch' date=' I don't care. Dame comes in crying all hysterical, and I come.

[spoiler=Part I']Arceus invited some legendaries for an annual party in his grand castle. Implies a sense of impressiveness and majesty, obviously Arse wants them to know who's the boss. Probably why he didn't just conjur up a plane. Must be some sort of business deal. And aliens. The Legendary Pixies, Prostitutes. Azelf,Dominatrix Mesprit, Masochist and blackmailer.and Uxie, the pimp had just finished playing their hit single "Crying A Lake". Symbolism right there, obviously the b****es wanted to convey a message to a former client of theirs. Probably Arsy.

"Bravo!" Arceus shouted. He didn't boom, he's obviously perturbed by the song. Mespirit or Pixie Co are blackmailing him."Well done!" Trying to keep up appearances until he can settle things with the Pixies.

The other legendaries applauded as well. Possibly blackmailing other Legendaries, there might be a god damn racket going on. The Legendary Pixies returned to their table. ....where was the table?The legendaries were separated into different tables. Segregative bastard, ain't he, Arse?There was a table for the legendary birds, a table for the legendary beasts, a table for the regis, and a table for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin. I need the specific formation of all those tables. Stat.

Jirachi floated to Arceus and whispered something in his ear. Then they walked into one of the many hallways of the castle. Damn, this is running deeper than I thought. The Pixies probably're working both sides, playing photos of his masochistic desires against his public pedophilia.

"Where do you think they're going?" Celebi asked Shaymin. Consorts. Close friends. Celebi knows something, and Shaymin knows too. The sly little bastards.

"I'm going to check out what they're doing, okay?" Celebi said. Way to make yourself obvious.

"I'll go with you," Mew announced. Hmm, possibly a little incestuous love of his/her creator? Association with Shaymin's party? Noted.

"Oh, I think she went to the bathroom," Give me the areas of all the bathrooms, stat. And security footage. Mew said as he floated away.With Celebi in tow. Now what will Celebi do? -_-

Now Shaymin sat lonely in her table, watching the other legendaries enjoy the buffet. Jealous at the more priveleged legendaries, with their greater size and power.

"Wait up, Mew! I'm coming, too!" Plan is in motion, I assume. -_- I'm watching you.

The other legendaries watched as the tiny legendaries walked off one by one. Just as planned.

"I don't know," Raikou replied. "Whatever, I don't care about those puny legendaries. I don't know what Arceus thinks of them, but I do! They're a bunch of little brats." Innocent beyond reason. That's one off the suspect list.

"Well I have the right!" Raikou stated. "They just float around doing random things." Well, they do. He does have a point.

The legendary birds and the Regis overheard the ruckus at their table. Really nice ears they got there. -_-

"Excuse me," Regice said as he got out from his seat. He then proceeded to walking towards the hallway. It must be a pretty crowdy hallway by now. -_- Somehow will have to slink off down one of the corridors.

"What's Regice doing?" Regirock asked. This is bad. Brother units should know what their other unit is doing. They must be up to something.

"I don't know..." Registeel said softly. Suspicious, but enough to get the top of the List.

The room felt smaller now with all of the other legendaries gone for unknown reasons. Each one of them running blind through the castle.

The doorbell rang and the Legendary Pixies all said at once, "I'll get it." Oh no. Oh god no. Someone else answer. Quick.

"I'll get it," Uxie repeated and flew to the door. Her superiority and swagger matched only be her willingness to spare others trouble. Interesting. -_- He opened the big brown doors and was surprised to see a group of Mightyena police officers. Mightyena assigned to a Legendary castle? This stinks like brimstone. I don't like it.

Meanwhile, at the tables, Azelf and Mesprit were whispering to each other. They're small fry now, but still worrisome.

"Oh no. I think they're on to us. We have to get out of here while we can," Azelf whispered in an afraid voice. Figures, they'll have to pull off the trade another night. Things are getting sour.

"It's too late now."

Azelf grabbed Mesprit's hand and ran off into the hall. -_- I'm watching you both.

Uxie and the Mightyena police officers walked to the tables with a worried face. Oh?

"Uhh, the police officers got a call about a murder here..." Uxie said. s***! Someone get an emergency vehicle to Arceus ASAP-

Never mind, I won't continue any longer. It was the Mightyena officers, they're extremely obvious and subtle at the same time. They're the only ones left unaccounted for and how could they know there was a murder when nobody else knew?

On some planet, this would actually make sence.

*sticks pipe in mouth* Am I late? Tch' date=' I don't care. Dame comes in crying all hysterical, and I come.

[spoiler=Part I']Arceus invited some legendaries for an annual party in his grand castle. Implies a sense of impressiveness and majesty, obviously Arse wants them to know who's the boss. Probably why he didn't just conjur up a plane. Must be some sort of business deal. And aliens. The Legendary Pixies, Prostitutes. Azelf,Dominatrix Mesprit, Masochist and blackmailer.and Uxie, the pimp had just finished playing their hit single "Crying A Lake". Symbolism right there, obviously the b****es wanted to convey a message to a former client of theirs. Probably Arsy.

"It's too late now."

"Uhh, the police officers got a call about a murder here..." Uxie said. s***! Someone get an emergency vehicle to Arceus ASAP-

This ain't a planet, doll.

Also, WHAT DID THE WOUND ON MANAPHY LOOK LIKE?

"It's too late now."

This ain't a planet, doll.

Also, WHAT DID THE WOUND ON MANAPHY LOOK LIKE?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED

TV Host: When we come back!

* Commercial plays*

Forget the Mightyena this looks like a job for the harley boys!

The Harley Boys two young detectives who have a nack for solving mysteries

I think I just found a clue.

Oh I am so getting a raving clue

My clue is leading this way

ah I think the clue is over this way.

My clue is leading towards other clues.

Hehehe.

Archived