PokePoll Murder Mystery!- A Legendary Death (Murderer Revealed. Check post 232) [Can be unstikied/locked now]

Twig

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Very.

The first part made me think Jirachi/Arceus might have a big involvement in the murder, but not much information was given to confirm that.

The second part stated 'physical attacks'. I was then stuck again when you said 'even a Shadow Claw' could be a possible attack used. For now, I'll hint on Jirachi/Arceus, and maybe even Regice.

But this is impossible to solve as of now.

Do the moves follow the movepools of the Pokemon, or not? For example, Latios cannot normally learn Psycho Cut, but he could still be the killer if you are not following legitimate movesets. Seeing as Zex helped make it, however, I'd think that it would follow the movesets. And the attacker probably has high physical attack, since all of the specified moves are Physical.

Could you give me a brief summary of what happened in the last 5.5 pages, as I am a bit too lazy to sift through all the posts.

Is the murderer a Pokemon who is on the suspect list? Because I don't see one who could use Slash' date=' Psycho Cut or Shadow Claw on the list.

[/quote']

Medicham said it could be Slash, Psycho Cut, or Shadow Claw. He didn't specify what the move really is. All it's telling you is that Manaphy was killed with physical attacts that rips the skin.

It's either Mew (can learn any attack), Regirock (he's made of funking rocks, of course he can tear skin), or Registeel (way too calm). Or suicide.

All the others are more Sp.Atk based and don't fit in with the cause of death.

It was a ditto.

Ditto can be any pokemon.

Ditto turns into a legendary, attacks Manaphy, turns back.

Calls Police, turns into a Mightyena.

So the Murderer was at the scene of the crime under everyones noses.

Now you're thinking Motives...

Well, shutup.

It cannot be suicide. Manaphy doesn't have a good enough Physical movepool to deal that much damage to itself, and Waterfall does not rip the skin.

physical attacts that rips the skin

If possible, may we bring Arceus or Regirock for some questioning?

i bet it was suicune because she was probably jelous of manaphy because he is the prince of the sea and suicune thought she could be because she purifies water which is much better then ruling. it cant be the birds or the regis. the birds went to the washroom but there wasnt blood there. the regis were at the table when the mightyenas came in.

and i want to question suicune.

1. where were you at the time of the murder?

2. what moves did you know at that time?

3. who do you think did the murder?

I'm pretty sure the legends are genderless... like they are in-game. :/

zapdos and moltres are guys. articuno is a girl. suicune is a girl. raiku and entei are boys. regice and regirock are boys. registeel is a girl. manaphy, jirachi, shamin and celebi are girls. (manaphy should be a boy bacause shes a prince) mew is a boy. mesprit is a girl. uxie and aself are boys. and arcues i dont know.

zapdos and moltres are guys. articuno is a girl. suicune is a girl. raiku and entei are boys. regice and regirock are boys. registeel is a girl. manaphy' date=' jirachi, shamin and celebi are girls. (manaphy should be a boy bacause shes a prince) mew is a boy. mesprit is a girl. uxie and aself are boys. and arcues i dont know.

[/quote']

How do you know what their genders are...?

zapdos and moltres are guys. articuno is a girl. suicune is a girl. raiku and entei are boys. regice and regirock are boys. registeel is a girl. manaphy' date=' jirachi, shamin and celebi are girls. (manaphy should be a boy bacause shes a prince) mew is a boy. mesprit is a girl. uxie and aself are boys. and arcues i dont know.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he pulled all of that out of his jabroni.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he pulled all of that out of his a*******.

dont swear at me even if it is censored

[/quote']

He wasn't even talking to you, he was talking to me.

So he was swearing at me HA!

[/quote']

Archived