Pokemon: Anthro Region [started/accepting] (PG-13) - OOC

Welcome to the Anthro Region. This is unlike any of the other regions because there are human/pokemon hybrids called Anthropomorphics here. They are normaly a cross of humans and a pokemon but they can appear as just pokemon. It has been peacefull for centuries but now something has upset the balence of this strange and new region...but what?

Rules:

*YCM rules apply as well as the Advanced Clause

*At least a paragraph please

*1 appli. only....unless I let you be a legendary also

*extra abilites are allowed AS LONG AS THEY MAKE SENSE

*if you want to be a lengendary then please add what one you would like to your appli. or PM me

*do not post untill I accept you please

*no normal humans.......(yet?).....

*I will be all legendaries unless I let you be one

NOTE!!! The Final Fan really gave me this idea from one of her appli. on another RP of mine. **FYI: I am always a female Ninetales on every Pokemon RP....**

Appli.:

name:

Anthro Species (pokemon species):

type:

gendar:

Anthro picture/link:

normal picture/link:

bio/history (optional):

personality:

name: Viena

Anthro Species (pokemon species): Anthro-Vulpix

Anthro Type: Anthro-Fire

gendar: fey

Anthro picture/link: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/088/f/7/PKMN_Gijinka__Vulpix_by_ChibiArticuno.jpg

normal picture/link: http://pokeliga.com/pictures/wallpapers/vulpix_1024.jpg

bio/history (optional): Viena 's history is really quite unknown. All she remembers is running away from something/her name/moves and the fact that she knows some physic moves.

personality: fircely protective and a loyal friend to others. she doesn't trust very esily but once you get to know her she is a great teammate and friend. despite her not being fully evolved yet she is still a powerhouse.

Acepted Anthros:

Viena *Anthro-Vulpix*

Soul *Anthro-Absol*

Jem *Anthro-Gallade*

Razor *Anthro-Grovyle*

Eveon *Anthro-Espeon*

Zane *Anthro-Zangoose*

Breon *Anthro-Umbreon*

Arron *Anthro-Alakazam*

Briel *Anthro-Antharos*

Acepted DarkAnthros:

(((This is going to be a surprise that will come in later once we have a fair amount of people. I want to give them each a unique and dark ability. You can join if you want as an Dark-Anthros but keep this in mind.......YOU WILL NOT COME IN UTILL LATER ON!!!!!)))

Shadō *DarkAnthro-Spiritomb* - Special ability: can posses others for a short period of time

Glane *DarkAnthro-Mightyena* - Special ability: can start small purple fires that are harder to put out then regular fire

Misgaya *DarkAnthro-Misdreavus* - Special Ability: can make someone's nightmares a reality

Some acepted Anthro-Legends:

((Only acepting the first few. I will either play the others or they will not be in the RP.))

Lugia (Spartan)

Dialga ***

Palkia ***

Cresselia ***

Suicune ***

Groudon***

Kyogre***

Riku***

Enei***

Zaptos***

Moltres***

Articuno (DarkMark)

Darkrai (Master Fury)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok. thanks Rinne.

Viena walked through the woods, How strange to be a Vulpix and shot flamethrower from my hands in my Anthro form. But then from my mouth as a real Vulpix., she thought. She wracked her brain hard,"Come on already! Remember what you were running from already!!" The Anthro-Vulpix sighed and sat down on a rock under a patch of shady trees. Viena had no recolection of her past. All she really rememberd was her name, moves and that she was running from something or someone. Suddenly she had an idea. Viena closed her eyes and let out a deep and steady breathe concentrating hard and using a mind reader/hypnosis combination. After a few minutes Viena sighed and opened her eyes disappointed. Nothing., she thought to herself.

Guest Merciful Idiot

FinalFan!

Name: Soul

Anthro Species (pokemon species): Absol

Type: Anthro-Dark (?)

Anthro picture/link: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/011/b/0/Absol_by_Luna133.jpg/c/a/Gijinka_Absol_by_taintedsilence.jpg

Normal picture/link: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/347/c/c/Absol_by_Xous54.png

Bio/History (optional): Keep in note that you said 'optional'.

Personality: He doesn't really care for friends, and is usually quiet. Every now and then, he would suddenly have a vision of a disaster yet to happen, even if it one of the smallest.

name: Jem

Anthro Species (pokemon species):Anthro Gallade

type: Psychic/fighting

[spoiler=Anthro/normal picture:]Gallade-1.png

bio/history (optional): All you need to know is that he's fast, and he's got no real family to speak of. He just goes where the wind takes him.

personality: Jem has been described as being "like the wind", and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He mainly prefers to simply be called by his name and not any fancy title. He enjoys relaxation, but is never one to rest in the face of injustice. He is extremely benevolent and always keeps his word and he willingly puts himself at risk to help others, taking on any challenge that confronts him without hesitation, though he usually sees his heroics and fighting evil as an opportunity to have fun, making him somewhat of a thrill-seeker and adrenaline junkie. However, in times of crisis, he focuses entirely on the task at hand and sees it as truly serious with no real fun involved. He is also extremely adept at fighting, and prefers to use his own style of fighting that incorporates breakdancing. ( 1 rep to the first one that can guess the reference)

Dark Anthro

name: Shadō

Anthro Species: Anthro-Spiritomb

type: Dark/Ghost

Anthro picture/link: [spoiler=body shape etc..]Pokemorph_Minis_MADNESS_by_ivynajs.jpg Bottom Middle

[spoiler=Hair]Myakkiznak_by_Quilofire.jpg

[spoiler=info can't find on pics to show for appearance]

- is shiny so Spiritomb Skin/body is blue and dots are purple

- one eye has no pupil -.-

- when legs are together feet resemble the stand on which spiritomb stands/floats on the pkmn sprite

normal picture/link: [spoiler=Spiritomb]Spiritomb_by_Lordstevie.png (change the colours so purple = blue and green = Purple, keep the black if i may?)

bio/history: ----

personality: Shadō is usually not seen and is only seen when in the darkness, staying away from others until he knows he can damage them, or trick them easily. Scaring most by appearing then dissappearing in certain spots, he is almost alway ready to fight and will try to hurt anyone who tries to stop him from having "Fun".

[i've left bio section blank for two reasons:

1. Dark Anthros are your idea so if you wanted to do anything special with the bio

2. i'm not really that good at bios at the moment as im working on apps. for about 2 other RPs that i'm going to be in (i'm usually in 3 or 4 rps at once and balance them quite well once joined)

and also you may modify however you see fit to fit in with how you want the Dark Anthros to be...]

Name: Razor

Anthro Species (pokemon species): Grovyle

Type: Grass

Gendar: Male

Anthro picture/link: [spoiler=anthro ]Grovyle.png

normal picture/link: [spoiler=normal]253.png

bio/history (optional): None

personality: He is a loner who keeps his distance from everyone since he has a huge reputation as an infamous pokemon set on changing the world with nothing to lose. When something catches his attention, he will stop at nothing to accomplish it.

name: Eveon (Ev-ee-on)

Anthro Species: Espeon

type: Psychic

Anthro picture/link: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2010/028/4/f/__Pokesona___Ceres_the_Espeon_by_xenon001.jpg

normal picture/link:http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/espeon.png

bio/history (optional): N/A, maybe later

personality: Eveon is quiet, but friendly. He is compassionate, and does whatever it takes to protect his family and friends. He is bold, irrational, and often makes rash decisions. Also, he is determined and stubborn, and will do whatever it takes to reach his goals. Eveon is extremely adventurous and curious, and usually chooses the more dangerous or deadly option, just for fun.

Name: Zane

Anthro Species: Zangoose

Type: Poison

Anthro Pic Link: http://combuskensflame.deviantart.com/art/

Normal Pic Link: http://ekurian.deviantart.com/art/Zangoose-Pixel-Over-81523016

Bio(Optional):

Personality: Zane is a furious Zangoose that will hunt anthing down. Zane is stronger than the average Zangoose and doesn't like to travel in pacts. Zane doesn't have parents anymore do to many Seviper feuds. Zane vows to avenge his parents and find the Seviper that killed his parents.

Question: Can my Zangoose be shiny (Just so i can get the pic link)

Guest Merciful Idiot

Learn to use spoilers.

This is the code:

[spoiler=Title here]Whatever you want inside here[/spoiler]

It'll look like this:

[spoiler=Title here]Whatever you want inside here

Also learn to copy and paste.

Divide the things in the RP thread into Plot, Rules, Notes, App, and Accepted Apps ((And inside that, do two more spoilers of Anthro and Dark Anthro)). And add a link of this page to that one. Learn to use the edit button as well.

OK, thanks. I'm diving into the RP now.

Guest TheFinalFan

You called for me, Merciful Idiot?

Name: Breon

Anthro Species: Umbreon

Type: Dark

Anthro picture/link: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/204/5/3/Umbreon__Coloured__by_Scorch_D.png

Normal picture/link: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3d/197Umbreon.png

Bio: N/A

Personality: Capricious and joyful, she lives for the moment, not caring about any future plans. However, she is level-headed, and won't get in over her head. However, she migh, just for the heck of it.

Archived