Pokemon: Anthro Region [started/accepting] (PG-13) - OOC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a few legends, Dailgia, Palkia, Suicune, and Articuno, had all met, discussed the emerging Dark-Anthros, and Dialgia gave the Legends a stone that can be used to contact him. In a place closer to you, Viena offered to show Arron a way to the river that he was looking for, but on their way they heard a cry back the way they came. It sounded like Breon, so they rushed back to make sure that you and Breon were okay. By the time we got back, we only heard the part about the serlling the dilouted Mystic Water. Both Viena and Arron were taken aback at this, and reverted to their pokemon forms. They didn't believe that it was the correct method of solving the warlord problems. Viena suggested that, as Anthros, we should be able to take down the Warlords with relative ease. Breon then reveiled that the Warlords were Anthros, and powerful ones at that. Arron went into the type advantages him and Viena would have against the Warlords. Viena continued by saying that the Warlords may have a tough time when they aren't the only Anthros in the area, and that the villagers would be more likely to follow us then the Warlords. Breon then stated that she had been hired by some rebels down in the valley, and they would have a new form of government. However the pokemon were a Houndoom, Sneasel, and Gengar, and she realized that she had been duped. The latest posts have been Arron and Viena trying to get Breon to trust them. Arron mentioned that he may be able to wipe the minds of her employers clean, if he can get close enough to them.

I think I went overboard.

Eevee is my favorite too (hence why I chose Espeon). And, yeah, I always preferred the earlier Generations to any newer ones (though I still like all of them). Anyway, to keep this from being spam...

What do you think TheFinalFan and Auralady will post, what, tomorrow?

And Eveon will have to think whether he should trust Arron or Viena, after he is quickly brought "up to speed." Then, it's all about going about the plans, isn't it? Hmm...I have to think about that trust thing. I want to keep it interesting, but I don't want to...like...make you guys hate me or something, or become a loner (though that probably would be fun)...((continues rambling))

Of course. Never want these to get stale, do we? Besides, there is just so much that could go wrong with what Arron and Viena are proposing, I doubt it could get stale. Unless we all Godmodded, that's a good, no strike that, great way to make an RP stale. And after this, I have no idea what Arron shall be doing. He's already jumpy as is. Can't trust a Spiritomb.

Archived