Pokemon: Anthro Region [started/accepting] (PG-13) - OOC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok. Anthros are a cross between a pokemon and a human. I don't really know how to explain it other then look at mine and other people's Anthro Pictures for examples. BTW I am going to start introducing some Anthro-Legends. I am going to try and find pictures and put them here. If you want to be one then please tell me which one on here and I will either approve or decline it. It can be any legendary.

Could I possibly reserve a spot? I'm having trouble finding a good picture. Here's what I have so far.

Name: Arron

Anthro Species (pokemon species): Anthro-Alakazam

Type: Psychic

Anthro picture/link:

No__065___Alakazam_by_Aetherya.png

Normal picture/link:

Alakazam__Psychic_by_Xous54.png

Bio/history (optional): Arron was having a tough time finding a way to get food, so he often went hungry, just hoping to find a better place. He wandered, and wandered, never stopping, never resting, until he got to a new home. Once there, he started relaxing, and trying to find food. Sadly, there was a shortage of food there as well as his old home. He has ceased to travel, and is currently making his way through a forest searching for a certain river next to a large rock. Along his way, he met a certain pokemon, and refused to do something, and this greatly upset this being. Arron is always looking over his shoulder, worried that this pokemon may come after him.

Personality: Arron likes to believe that he can over come anything without resorting to fighting, in a way he could be considered a pacifist, but he is not. If he is required to he will fight. He usually has a light natured outlook, but he knows that somethings will happen and bring his mood down. He travels light, due to his belief that heavy traveling can harm your Psychic energy, as he believes a lot of things can harm this unstable balance.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/134/1/1/Pokemorph__Ampharos_Girl_X3_by_xenon001.jpg

name: Briel

Anthro Species: Antharos

type: Electric

Anthro picture/link: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/134/1/1/Pokemorph__Ampharos_Girl_X3_by_xenon001.jpg

normal picture/link: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927774746/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/06/23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpg

bio/history (optional): [Will possibly update later]

personality: Bubbly, fun, not overly girly. Appriciates romance, and can be romantic herself.

[special Power= Electical healing - can suck moderate amounts of electrical energy from the surounding area to heal damage, this ability only works to drain power from appliances or natural suroundings like thunder storms, it can't be used on Anthros or Pokemon.]

Archived