Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

Yay to not being busy for the next week! haha I should be more active now.. Also I was wondering if it was okay to not kill off Uwaki, I never revealed his bankai so i can just take that off his app and lower his stats.

Name: Uwaki Naito

[spoiler=Appearance:] He wears the regular vice-captain's clothing his sheath is tied to his back. The sheath is decorated with flowers and vines. Uwaki has long dark green hair. it goes down three inches past his shoulders. His eyes are hazel. He has a decent muscular build and stands at around 5'10". There is a burn scars on his hands that he received from a previous fight and also a scar that goes from the top right corner of his face diagonally across his nose ending at the left side of his bottom jaw.

[spoiler=Personality:] Uwaki has an attitude problem. He likes to think that since he is from a noble family that he is higher then anyone who is over his rank or lower. He gets angered very easily and likes to take matters into his own hands. When fighting he accepts no help and does not let anyone fight along side him, for it makes him seem weak. To the captains he acts very respectful even though behind their back he disregards everything they say if he does not like it.

Squad: Eight

Vice Captain

[spoiler=History:] Uwaki was raised in a noble house of the Naito family. This family isn't that well known because they rarely become high ranking shinigami. As a child in seireitei Uwaki was brought up by a strict father who he hated. He joined the academy and rose quickly through it becoming very well known for how easily everything came to him. His ego gets in the way though, he was once in a fight with a fearsome hollow that could breath fire. He was warned that he could not take it alone but did not let anyone step in to help. He managed to kill the hollow but his hands were burnt badly and he passed out from blood loss, as a result from the battle his hands became scared as well as his face. Uwaki is proficient in shunpo and he is alright at kido.

[spoiler=Zanpakutou]

Zanpakutou Name: Hanazakari

[spoiler=Zanpakutou Appearance:] The hilt is a decorated light green. There are several green ribbons that hand from the sheath and are about eight inches long. The guard is shaped like a flower and is the color of silver. The hilt is average sized and the blade is 1.4 meters long. The blade is double sided and is pure white.there are viney like engravings along the blade that spiral from its tip to the bottom of the blade.

Shikai Release Phrase: "Germinate Hanazakari!"

[spoiler=Shikai Appearance and Abilities:] The blade turns into a metallic vine that can extend over a hundred meters. The vine has a smooth appearance but when it slide across anything it and slice through it like a normal blade. Although it has a vine like appearance it is not any less dense then any other katana. The vine can also grow three inch spikes all over it. These spikes can fire outward.

Kidou:

Bakudou

9. Geki (撃, Strike)

9. Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle)

39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield)

73. Tozanshō (倒山晶, Inverse Mountain Crystal)

Hado

54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames)

58. Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky)

88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)

Skills:

Offense 10/10

Defense: 8/10

Strength: 9/10

Speed/Dexterity: 10/10

Intelligence: 6/10

Kido: 8/10

Spiritual Pressure: 7/10

Total: 60/70

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure. PM Joey about his character and ask him if it's okay for you to absorb him. Oh, and your attack was a tough one. I feel like going to Bankai so bad lol. His new Bankai is so awesome. It isn't that dome of water crap to strengthen the sound waves...it's new and improved. I feel like using it, but I'll wait till the War Arc.

Archived