Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, me too.. Back and ready to kick this thread up a couple of notch.. A couple of things again.. :)

Now, I know the Cloaked Lady came out waaayy too strong, using Zero-Point Energy to stop Zasalamel and Yomi at the same time.. BUt fear not.. as I said.. That's the only time I will use that Zero-Point Energy in the plot.. The reason is simple.. Zasalamel have within his possession, something that cancels out reiatsu that affects him (which explains why he managed to break out of Heigou's 'Cage' when he first sensed and 'touched' it with his pesquisa.) I would've used Ice, but then to be consistent with the IC plot, the orbs would've negated them, and so, Zero-Point Energy comes into play (yes, similar to what Syndrome, from the Incredibles was using). And no, it wasn't fired with Reiatsu..

Anyway, don't get intimidated with the Cloaked Lady. She'll not be using his "Cease" command when the fighting starts or something, and will be scaled down to level.. I just had to make her imba right now so everyone would talk and not try anything like shoot a Kido or an arrow at her, or a Cero or something.. xD

I won't be able to post for the next three days. Sorry guys. I hope that people continue to post while I'm gone though. I would hate to see this RP die. I will be back on Saturday, though I will try to post from my phone during orientation. If not, then know that I will post when I come back.

Holy s***. I am back. If your wondering, I was gone because my dad took my internet without notification so I could not say goodbye to you all. But I am back from vacation and Have a plan to keep my internet.

Hope I didn't miss too much or hold everyone up. Can someone give me a brief summary before I go read everything?

uhhh.. a lot has happened.. haha i Don't really know how to explain it all... the guardians sealed everyone's power away momentarily then someone else cam into the picture and the two guardians fused creating a even more powerful being.. and we are all caught in their destructive power trying to avoid it or beat it to survive.. that about the only way i can think to say it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived