Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

Allesk Idk if you had seen it or not, but I had posted my espada's next attack towards Uwaki. I was just asking cause I'm trying to avoid posting twice for my two characters. If your still thinking of a reply that's fine I can wait, I just want to know......If you already posted ur reply and I missed it...well then....sorry and ignore me. :p

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... can you not interfere with our fight, please? There really isn't a way that Pandora would be able to sense the Kido and get there that quickly, since Akiyama didn't even actually activate the blast yet. You can't make my character activate his move. I'd appreciate it if you not interfere with our fight, especially since you go right back to Turantura afterwards. It doesn't make much sense for him to randomly show up, defend Adilei, and go right back to Turantura, especially since he can't block Kurohitsugi. Also, isn't moving that quickly kind of power playing?

[spoiler=Mah App]Name: Nora Schnitter

Age: Has the appearance of a 30-year-old, real age unknown

Appearance (at least 4 lines):[spoiler=] Nora is a tall, gaunt male Arrancar. His Arrancar uniform consits of a white coat with a high collar and long coattails and sleeves. He has shoulder-length black hair and a black mark resembling an upside-down scythe under his right eye. His Hollow mask fragment consists of the upper half of a skull above his right eye with a crack through its right eye socket. His Hollow hole is located directly between his pectorals and his navel.

Personality(at least 4 lines):[spoiler=] Nora seems very serious at first, but the longer he fights, the more it is that he loves battle. However, he is also very calculating and analytical. He becomes slightly manic and out of control when overly excited. He swings between extremes of obedience, bluntly refusing to do something if asked to do so by a lower-ranked Arrancar, but always doing what he is told if told to do so by a higher-ranked Arrancar.

[spoiler=History(at least 6 lines):] In life, Nora was quite well off, being born into a wealthy family of 4 children, of which he was the second child. In high school, he majored in biology (mainly dissection) and had a happy life until he was hit by a truck. He was a wandering soul with nothing to do for a while, then another Hollow ripped out his Chain of Fate. After becoming a Hollow, it was not long until he became a Gillian and then an Adjucha. He killed many other Hollows, some for sustinance, and some just for fun. Eventually, he became an Arrancar and made it his mission to fiercely defend his higher-ups and eradicate other species.

[spoiler=Zanpakutou Name and Appearance: Segador (Reaper)]

In its unreleased state, Verdugo is a large scythe, strapped diagonally to Nora's back. It looks like a regular scythe, except the handle is all white and the blade has a skull-shaped Hollow mask on the reverse side. When released, his mask fragment shifts position to cover his eyes. The mark under his right eye becomes duplicated under his left. White armor covers his entire upper body and arms, with skull-like Hollow masks on his shoulders, elbows, and on the back of his palms. His lower body remains the same.

Resurreccion Phrase: "Cut down all life, Segador!"

[spoiler=Resurrecion Abilities:]

Guadañas: In his released state, Nora is capable of creating any number of reiatsu scythes, which are usually used as throwing weapons.

Gran Guadaña: He can also create one giant reiatsu scythe. This will only be used for 1 post and has a cooldown time of 4 posts.

Segunda Etapa Appearance: (if applicable, only for Espada 1-4)

Segunda Etapa Abilities: (if applicable)

[spoiler=Abilities:

Cero: Nora can fire a dark red Cero from his first two fingers.

Wide Cero: He can fire a wide Cero by gathering energy at his fingers, then swiping them as he fires the Cero.

Hierro: He can protect himself quite well with his reiatsu, being able to grab an unreleased zanpakuto with no damage to his hand.

Skills:

Offense: 10/10

Defense: 7/10

Strength: 9/10

Speed/Dexterity: 7/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Cero: 7/10

Spiritual Pressure: 10/10

Total: 60/70

@Riku

Yeah, CarlinFan pretty much summed it up.

1. Your rank can't be Sexta Espada. Someone has that reserved. I will pm them soon on whether they want that or not still, and I told you in pm that you could only be Decima because that's all that's left.

2. Your appearance and personality are short. They should be 4 lines exactly, reaching to five, and not a little more than 3 lines. You haven't talked about what you wear on your lower body in the appearance or how much muscle tone your character has or something, so you can add that.

3.Yeah, edit that part about your Zanpakutou and the name change when you talk about it. I was expecting that you would describe your abilities when you go into resurreccion more and stuff, instead of only put two abilities.

4. The history is short as well. You can tell more about your life as a Gillian and an Adjuchas to make it longer and stuff.

Archived