Nominated by: Kenta the Forbidden One

Gin Ichimaru

Franchise: Bleach

Personality type: Sarcastic type

Species: Shinigami

Powers/special abilities/weapons: His Zanpakuto Shinsō, immense reiatsu

Dislikes: Having his "fun" ruined

Nominated by: Skuldur

“Oh my, I think I may have overdone it,” Gin said as he stood over Mizore’s body. He put away his Zanpakuto and looked around. Gin immediately noticed an old man dressed in tattered robes walking toward him.

The old man walked up to Mizore, put his hand upon her, and said, “She’s not dead. You just knocked her unconscious.”

Gin was puzzled at the fact that the old man could see him. “I guess that’s good to hear," he said, not deterring from his sinister smile. "But might I ask who you are and what you want of me?”

“You’re quite a warrior if you can defeat her. I take it that you’re searching for someone for your master as well?”

Gin stood for a second before replying, “Yes, I am. How did you…”

Gin was interrupted by the old man, “The one you seek can be found within the walls of Castlevania.”

“Castlevania, you say,” Gin replied, “Thank you very much.” With that, Gin opened up a Garganta and disappeared. Once Gin was out of sight, the old man removed his robe to reveal his true identity – Death. “Perfect. I’ve found another potential vessel for Count Dracula. This is turning into a most prosperous finding,” Death said as he looked over at Mizore’s unconscious body. “Slogra! Gaibon!” Death shouted. In an instant, a winged demon and a skeletal bird demon appeared behind Death. “Take this girl back to Castlevania at once. She will be the sacrifice for the resurrection of the Lord,” Death said. Slogra picked up Mizore as Gaibon grabbed Slogra’s shoulders. Once Slogra had Mizore in hand, Gaibon lifted up Slogra and flew off in the direction of Castlevania. With that, Death disappeared.

Richter dropped to his knees as Infernity Dragon prepared to attack. Before it could, the monster disappeared and Kiryu returned to his former self. “I see. So that’s what happened. You were overtaken by the dark energy of this castle. You can’t be the Devil Forgemaster,” Richter said as he got up to his feet. Kiryu didn’t say anything. “If that is the case, then I must be going. I have to destroy this castle,” Richter said as he ran off. Kiryu turned to see Richter off, but turned back around when he heard a noise behind him.

He turned to see the Garganta open up. Gin Ichimaru emerged from the portal. “Ah, you must be the one that the old man was talking about,” Gin said with his sadistic smile on his face. “Although you don’t seem to be the type that I’m looking for.”

Kiryu just glared back, shuffled his deck again, and replied, “I don’t know who you are, but I suggest you get out of my way unless you want to die.” With that, Kiryu drew 5 cards.

Gin looked at Kiryu with a puzzled look on his face, scratched his head, and replied, “I’m sorry, but I don’t really have time to play a children’s card game with you.” Kiryu just smirked as he summoned Infernity Archfiend. Gin’s puzzled look turned to a look of excitement. “Well, well. Perhaps this isn’t going to be a waste of time after all,” Gin said as he drew Shinsou and struck an offensive pose. As the two prepared to battle, a howling wind echoed throughout the corridor.

Author's Note: Written by Saturn.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

How in the god forsaken hell can a duelist beat the ex-Captain of the 3rd Division. Gin would woop Kiryu's ass, not only because he is a genius but also his powers far outpace that of a retarded children's card game.

P.S.- whoever thinks that Gin is evil, is sorely mistaken because that is just his facade, but his his personality is actually caring and compassionate.

NOTE: ^^^Post by my cousin. I don't watch Bleach, and don't really care what you think of Gin. But, I still think Gin would win.