[YGT] Round 2-19: Kyosuke Kiryu vs. Gin Ichimaru

Phantom Roxas

Shinigami Death Match!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shinigami Death Match!

Gin Ichimaru can snipe people with a sword.

That other guy is from the crappy reboot of a crappy reboot of an already crappy show revolving around a children's card game.

My vote? SHINSO, SHOOT TO KILL!

And stop trying to trick me into voting for a lolyugioh by putting a revolver in his hand. That's just insulting >_>

Did anyone like the story? Did anyone even read it? :(

I did and I like it man.

Yay! A fan! There will be more to come - as PR asked me to write another match. Trying to get a nifty little plot going on behind the scenes of thise fights using the villains and PR's own unique villain (Solasiro for those who don't know).

I did and I like it man.

Yay! A fan! There will be more to come - as PR asked me to write another match. Trying to get a nifty little plot going on behind the scenes of thise fights using the villains and PR's own unique villain (Solasiro for those who don't know).

Sweet man you should make Fan Fics.

I did and I like it man.

PR is going to make one loosely based off the YGT after it's finished.

I did and I like it man.

Hmmm that is going to be interesting.

I did and I like it man.

Hmmm that is going to be interesting.

Indeed. I already gave him an idea on what to do with the Shapesnatches - which are Solasiro's prime candidate for footsoldiers. (LOL)