The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

@Arty: They changed the chicken up a bit.......Now I so want to collect chicken meals in a cave to feed my dragons.....And you got the Alt black version I wanted.....lol...oh well......

Apparently, there is 2 apparations from them, and each person can have only one or the other unles they freeze one..... :(

I just missed a Chicken egg in the cave. I just realized what I did, and how much of an idiot I am.

I had gotten a Pink egg from the AP with a nice stair step lineage starting with Guardian dragons and Pinks. To continue that lineage once the egg matured, I went and got a Guardian egg. Well, I quickly backed up my page to the cave to see if there was a rare egg hiding behind the Guardian. Sure enough, there was a Chicken. I tried to snatch it, but I was egg locked so I went and abandoned one of the eggs. I happened to choose the Pink egg, like an idiot. I went back to the cave and the Chicken was gone.

So here I am, with no nice lineaged Pink, no Chicken, and only a CB Guardian for my troubles. =.="

*facepalm*

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Articuno: Its alright, we all make mistakes once in awhile....I jut got myelf another vampire egg, and it'll hatch here Shortly.....I'm wondering if I should influence it to be female....And wondering if I should incubate it so I can breed some more red dragons.......

I'm also hoping my Silver Tinsel will be a female so I can breed it and bite its hatchling Mwhahaha......If the hatchling is not a silver tinsel that is....

I also like the chicken change, even though I feel sorry for poor little clucky. XD

43dW.png

Chicken change was hilarious.

It also made me hungry xD

I just missed a Chicken egg in the cave. I just realized what I did, and how much of an idiot I am.

I had gotten a Pink egg from the AP with a nice stair step lineage starting with Guardian dragons and Pinks. To continue that lineage once the egg matured, I went and got a Guardian egg. Well, I quickly backed up my page to the cave to see if there was a rare egg hiding behind the Guardian. Sure enough, there was a Chicken. I tried to snatch it, but I was egg locked so I went and abandoned one of the eggs. I happened to choose the Pink egg, like an idiot. I went back to the cave and the Chicken was gone.

So here I am, with no nice lineaged Pink, no Chicken, and only a CB Guardian for my troubles. =.="

*facepalm*

D:

Well hopefully you'll find something better soon.

At least your Guardian is CB XD

Okay, if I get another warn from dc forums, I'm quitting good, I mean it, from here, from there, and every other child forum, tired of people that are the same age as me acting like childish people....even though they are 21, they act like 15 yr olds Seriously....

How is saying " You all are close-minded people and not trying to be mean, but just stating the facts"

If thats mean, then I'm clearly not in the right world anymore....

----Ugh, sorry for putting that here, just thought you all might like to know, so then when I upped and left this place, you'd all know why....

----------------

On the other note, I'll proly do leave after the holidays if I don't get another warn over there.....

Okay, if I get another warn from dc forums, I'm quitting good, I mean it, from here, from there, and every other child forum, tired of people that are the same age as me acting like childish people....even though they are 21, they act like 15 yr olds Seriously....

How is saying " You all are close-minded people and not trying to be mean, but just stating the facts"

If thats mean, then I'm clearly not in the right world anymore....

----Ugh, sorry for putting that here, just thought you all might like to know, so then when I upped and left this place, you'd all know why....

----------------

On the other note, I'll proly do leave after the holidays if I don't get another warn over there.....

Then just stick to the cave and quit their forum.

I saw about 5 Bronze Tinsels, 2 Silver Tinsels, 4 Gold Tinsels, 7 Geodes, a Day Glory Hatchling, a Deep Sea Hatchling, an Ember Hatchling and a Pigmy Hatchling and didn't try to get any of them while waiting for a Holly egg.

I saw some but I couldn't get one.

I got a Yulebuck, 2 Snow Angels and 2 Ribbon Dancers.

Still saving my last spot for a Holly egg. I hope to get one. :I

EDIT: Decided to get another Yulebuck for now (>:D). I hope I can get a Holly this year though. :I

At least I did manage to get a 2nd Gen Snow Angel, and randomly a Dorkface. I guess that's good but I still want a Holly. I want to get it this year. :I

Since it's so hard I could just wait until next year and I'd already have my 2 limit of the others. Hmmm... should I do that or leave a Yulebuck here for anyone to grab? :)

But if I wait until next year for a Holly it'll be harder because I'll be trying to get 2 and I won't be able to get anything else. I was going to give a Yulebuck not only in case I get a Holly but because of the limit on getting only Hollys after this year is over.

But who knows, maybe I'll get one after these eggs hatch and before Christmas. However, I'm keeping one space open anyway (see below).

And of course I know the new dragons are coming on Christmas day. These eggs will be hatched by then anyway.

I'll leave the Yulebuck here anyway because I can get one next year if I don't get the chance to get a second one this year.

http://dragcave.net/...5d1db40c3857aa2

I've managed to get two Yulebucks, one to let mature and one to freeze as a hatchling (They're so cute! :3), two Snow Angels (Hopefully they'll be different versions...), and a Ribbon Dancer so far. I'm satisfied for now, but I'm hoping that these will hatch before Christmas so I can get two Hollies (If I'm that lucky) and two of the new release (If I'm also lucky).

Archived