The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

*Glomps Shizuo and runs away.*

Hi there!^^

You seem to enjoy glomping me, now don't you.

@Shizuo: You want me to smack you...lol...kidding....

Well, any of us here not have the trio, just curious...

http://dragcave.net/view/sy7p

Smack me for what? ._.

Dragon Cave username: Bobbyboz

Incubator: incubator_Bobbyboz.png

Will you be active?: As much as I can

I think you're doing the Incubator wrong, as it's not showing.

However, since I see a Two-Headed Dragon egg in your sig, I, as a club mod, shall accept your app, so welcome to the Dragon Lords!^^

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Trainheart....Sorry, late reaction to the "You Summoning your 2nd GoN" jelly envy of me.....

Also, random link was the oldest dragcave dragon in the cave, but wai....its a Dino....????lol???

Did any of you notice the funny lineage link i posted in the back, well here it is again, look closesly at the parents....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sIKU

I imagine the pygmy is frightened about the stone being ready for it....lol

Start talking to me more before I end uo getting banned from every club you're in!

You never say anything of your own accord.

I'm also in YCMaker Ultra Hotel and Soul Society~

(And Anime Nation to a degree xD)

But you won't get banned from Vocaloid Project ;D

@Trainheart....Sorry, late reaction to the "You Summoning your 2nd GoN" jelly envy of me.....

Also, random link was the oldest dragcave dragon in the cave, but wai....its a Dino....????lol???

Did any of you notice the funny lineage link i posted in the back, well here it is again, look closesly at the parents....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sIKU

I imagine the pygmy is frightened about the stone being ready for it....lol

loLate reaction xD

SUCKS TO BE THAT PYGMY.

...HARD STONE.

*shot*

xD

Ok, I have been offline for way too long and don't know what is going on here. Ok, I know that there were new dragons out. Anyway, is it me or I am seeing more people in this Club? Cause the member list hasn't been updated for a bit. Not that I am complaining though. It is always great to have new members.

I think it may have been an addition of more people.

Either that, or more name changes from the same people ._.

Anyway, it's good to see you back here again.

You missed the new releases, unfortunately. They are a male-only breed, it seems.

Shizuo: You leaving us all out on some girly girl you have that likes you......lol.....Joking

@Gundam: How's it going, like shizuo, you missed the new release, but I could probably breed it for you next year.......2nd, I used to be White Archaic Daemon, but changed my name to my final one, or for now.......

I originally got these to try and give them to to Lexadin but I think he'll just miss them this year.

http://dragcave.net/...clairMartinozzi

If anyone wants these eggs that have less than 2 days, get any egg and set up a trade and put them in click sites or something when you get them.

They're the Holiday eggs in the link above. You can try to hatch them if you feel up to it.

I originally got these to try and give them to to Lexadin but I think he'll just miss them this year.

http://dragcave.net/...clairMartinozzi

If anyone wants these eggs that have less than 2 days, get any egg and set up a trade and put them in click sites or something when you get them.

They're the Holiday eggs in the link above. You can try to hatch them if you feel up to it.

You could try a Neglected experiment. They have a day and 7 hours left. Good luck trying to get them to hatch as they are ._.

Thank you.

Soon I'm going to start breeding twin dragons for people, I'll make a waiting list soon.

Two-Headed Dragons (the egg split into two colors) only breed with other Two-Headed Dragons.

The smaller egg next to it in your sig is a Pygmy. Pygmy Dragons only breed with other Pygmies.

You could try a Neglected experiment. They have a day and 7 hours left. Good luck trying to get them to hatch as they are ._.

Two-Headed Dragons (the egg split into two colors) only breed with other Two-Headed Dragons.

The smaller egg next to it in your sig is a Pygmy. Pygmy Dragons only breed with other Pygmies.

But I got them in case someone else wasn't able to. :D

Sure I'll try that...

With 11 hours left...

EDIT: Actually, I don't think it'll work with that much time. It might just die or hatch normally. I think it needs less time.

So, since I won't have enough time to start that late, I'll give them to someone that didn't get any, or they'll likely just die.

Archived