The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

All of my Holiday Dragons are hatched now. :D

Also, happy birthday Articuno. (I would sound weird telling that to a Pokemon)

Thank you,

Happy B-day Arty.....Has any of you seen duelportal online? I've been testing it out but don't have anyone to test with saying things like, og, thats op'd when its actually up'd....

thank you, (and I haven't,)

And thank you!

I forgot to try to Summon tonight until now, I didn't manage to until now anyway. Are we still gonna try Summoning?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Arty: No, sorry, I got tempted by my ingenious experiment, so you can choose when 2 summon when you want now.....

Does anyone see the points bar added to our side and do you only get limited to 2 of these new eggs?

Holiday eggs are usually limited to 2 per scroll, so no, it's not just you.

@Shizuo: yep, I got all but the holly 2 ;( Oh well...

@All: So, what you all get for christmas(if you celebrate it; sorry if you don't) and was it what you wanted or is it just cool?

My step-mom went to go wake lance, her 20 yr old, and said to him Santa came, and you know what he said, "Ewe, Gross"....Perverted way......

So, I didn't want to forget to tell Lexadin this time, although I'm not sure if he'll see this but I'll say it as soon as I can this time. My name was changed. =o

I thought you could only change your name once every 90 days, but you've changed your name 3 times in 90 days :o

I checked Lexadin's scroll and White was right, he wasn't able to get on. I hope he can get on before January 1st because my extra eggs will be dead then.

I got 2 of the new X-Mas dragons.

Also,

2 more on an account I made just in case someone can't get on during Christmas.

Also also,

they'd have to make a trade with an egg they don't want because it doesn't have any Magis.

I got 2 of them, but anyhow, I did find out a few things which I should have stated....

When you get a multi-clutch and you click no, the eggs will stay on your scroll log enough for you to set-up a teleport link, then they stay on for 24 hours afterwards and then gets dumped......

Second, I love this hidden page I found surfing the hidden page thread on DC Forums....

http://dragcave.net/view/XD

and

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sIKU

Both my Favorite...

Archived