The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to get 1 each of Christmas eggs from years' past; now to wait for them to hatch in 3 days or so so that I can this year's Christmas Dragons with room to spare.

No you didn't. I checked your scroll and you don't have a Holly. 8D

I still don't have one either. :(

I'll abandon one Yulebuck next time I look, whether it's later or tomorrow.

@I got all but the holly now, and bit the snow angel egg too hard, I smacked that vampire hard, very hard.....Right Kick that vampires hide.....

Well, anyhow, other then that, now I'll only have one of each still....

Oh, and if I did succesfully bite the snow angel egg, would that mean i couldn't grab another snow angel as once was one?

No you didn't. I checked your scroll and you don't have a Holly. 8D

I still don't have one either. :(

I'll abandon one Yulebuck next time I look, whether it's later or tomorrow.

Holly Dragons are extremely rare, what do you expect? ._.

When I said I had all of them, I meant all but the Holly Dragon.

I need egg room anyway.

One of each is one of each is what I'm saying. Anyway, I couldn't get a Holly, so yesterday I got a second Yulebuck. I was planning to abandon it to have space in case I could get a Holly but 5 of my eggs should hatch tomorrow (it could be later today but I'm expecting tomorrow), so I'll keep the Yulebuck and I can still try to get a Holly, although I doubt I'll get any this year. I'll have room for this year's dragons and I'm staying up until midnight for them like I did for Halloween.

@Erio: Same here, I'm also loggin in every morning to do the sotries, the first thing I can actually participate in, and thats how you suppose to get raffles and the ornaments......We all should proly catch an egg for Lex sense his laptop is down and can't get on and etc....

I'm happy, kinda, well, i don't got my Summon anymore until the 4th, but its alright.....I figured out something....

So, I had 3 eggs and 2 recent dead vamp bites, so my egg slot was full....Well, anyhow...., I only had 2 eggs, clicked on the Summon action, instead of summoning, I went in a new tab leaving that one open, and bred my 3rd egg, the tried to Summon, it gave me a message saying they attempted but eren't succesful, so when I do get a succesful one, it will auto-dump in the ap or I might be able to teleport it.

So, I'm going to be glitching it, Bwahaha and if any one of you tell, I'll be very mad.....I want to gift it so i hope it will work....

Both my Snow Angels are female. So, I abandoned one and got another (don't be thinking I'm crazy, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't already know I could get one) but it turns out I can't Influence it. Oh, well. I still have 2 of them.

It's female only. I thought it was only the Ribbon Dancers, so I screwed up and now I have to wait for it to hatch.

Distraction:

Also, it turns out... I WANT A HOLLY DRAGON. :D

Archived