Jump to content

The least fitting of the Koa'ki Meiru [Koaki Meiru War Arms Disc]


Recommended Posts

Koa%27kiMeiruWarArmsRGBT-EN-SR-1E.png

Discussion Time!

Personally, I consider it somewhere between awesome and useless. It was awesome when I had Lightning Blade, Fusion Sword Murasame Blade, and Divine Sword: Phoenix Blade in my hand and Mataza the Zapper and Dawnbreak Gardna in my graveyard. It was useless when I got it in my hand on the first turn.

 

It's too risky to be good, but it's not bad for a level four monster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Card that was a waste of space in the card pack.

And they made it a Super Rare >__>

 

At most' date=' you could use this to anti noobs who run a "LOL I USE ALL OF YUSEI'S CARDZ!1!1!!" cards.

Since knowing them, it probobly contains:

Speed Warrior

Junk Synchron

Tune Warrior

Marauding Captain

And all the other level 3 or lower Warrior-Types from the 5Ds starter.

 

.......Also, why does it lose [i']ALL[/i] of its equipped monsters when it would be destroyed by battle? My guess is that it would have ben "broken" with Konami's logic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...