~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

Sorry dude. We usually don't do rainbow's. I had to do It by going online, finding a rainbow picture, rendering the different colors, and pasting it into the mew, then lowering the opacity. I also added the pikachu tale. Sorry if it isn't as good as you had hoped. I couldn't find a very high quality picture with multiple colors.

[spoiler=Rainbow mew with piakachu tale.]s6pzjl.png

2 or 3 points should be enough. Order again soon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, okay, can you leave it all pink like mew is with the poke tail, and I'll be really happy, I'd appreciate it.

Just pm it and tell me who to pay, you are the quickest to do it, so I'd appreciate. Thanks.

i found a bigger mew, rainbow colored, so all you can do is sprite on the pika tail and feet, if you can, by getting rid of the tail, if not, thats fine...

mew_rainbow.gif

Done with mecha pedobear. Sorry that the text was a little blurry. Can be redone if needed. Otherwise just take it, or wait and see if wardek will do it.

[spoiler=MECHA PEDOBEAR!]1z3339w.png

I'll get working on mew. Also, I'll post the holo soon. My bro finished it, so I'll just get it from his computer. Send the points to him.

Oh, cool. So you don't want pikachu tail on mew? Oh well. I'll post holo in just a sec. Thanks for all of the orders guys.

Here. Zorbak did the holo, so send the points to him.

[spoiler=Holo]ajl83d.png

4 points for me and 3 for wardek. That would be plenty.

Bye yoshi, thanks for your honorable service and all of the rep you gave us in your work. I hope you have a great time as co-owner of shadow yoshi's sprites. But remember, you always have a job here. If you ever wish to come back and work here again, you are welcome for sure. I hope to see you here again soon dude. Chow for now.

Done with mecha pedobear. Sorry that the text was a little blurry. Can be redone if needed. Otherwise just take it, or wait and see if wardek will do it.

[spoiler=MECHA PEDOBEAR!]1z3339w.png

I'll get working on mew. Also, I'll post the holo soon. My bro finished it, so I'll just get it from his computer. Send the points to him.

Oh, cool. So you don't want pikachu tail on mew? Oh well. I'll post holo in just a sec. Thanks for all of the orders guys.

Here. Zorbak did the holo, so send the points to him.

[spoiler=Holo]ajl83d.png

I love it.

How much do you want? 25 points?

Well, I'll just give you 25 and you can tell me if you want more.

Archived