Red Dragon Archfiend Support

Yang Xiao-Long

So I got very bored, and I made this card. I realize that it is VERY OPed, since I tried to make it along the lines of Starlight Road.

I realize the name is really bad, so if you can come up with a better name, I'll give you a rep.

[align=center]Image by Father Wolf

444470d.jpg

Lore:

Activate only when all monsters on your field are destroyed by an opponent's card effect. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's field, and Special Summon 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" from your Extra Deck.[/align]

Fixes, rates, and comments appreciated.

well i really like how you somehow make it the style of red demon Archfiend's to Starlight road.

thinking like 'Burning Powerforce" or "Absolute Road"

i think the second kinda bad lol. i like Burning Powerforce but the image would need something like RDA's Flame punch or something.

Seeing as how common Lightning Vortex and Torrential Tribute is this card is the perfect counter for it.

Also "Burning Road" sounds more fun to me.

This is really good! Change the name, though. This would be effecting in getting rid of "Lightning Vortex" (which I run and abuse with "magician of faith" and "d.d. borderline"), as well as manipulating "Black Hole" to only hurt your opponent. However, this can be abused easily, becuase say you have a "Mataza the Zapper" and "Command Knight" (I run both), then you pretty much get a free kill there. If you don't know, Mataza can attack twice, and Command Knight will boost his attack, apart from having a hefty ATK stat himself. Add that you can't attack the turn this card is used, so it won't be OP'd. Or else, Mataza has 1800 ATK (I think) with Command Knight on the field, and double that is 3600. Command Knight has 2300 ATK (I think), and 3600+2300=Owch. Plus, all your other monsters will also be on the field, and I run "Ryu Kokki" (2300 ATK I think) and "Dark Eradicator Warlock" (2500 ATK), as well as "Chaos Sorcerer" (2300 ATK). If you had them all on the field, that's 13,000 LP gone, and I don't know anyone who has gotten over 10,000 LP in a duel without cheating or using broken cards.

Archived