1 on 1: Soul~ vs. jumpking55 - Tag Making Contest [I won. ^^]

Smear

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one of my best. I think I'll put it in my sig.

Jeez! How long does it take you to make a simple tag!

Jumpking, The longer you take on a tag, It usually turns out better than if you had slopped together a tag in 5 minutes. A great Tag maker, Usually spends a large amount of time on his tag, as to improve it, and Make every aspect as perfect as it can be.

As a am sure Soul~ is doing the exact thing that i said above,

I Laugh at your post Dizzy Does he even have to? I mean Really? Jump's Tag looks like copy and pasted onto an abstract background whilst using fancy fonts and besides I don't think he makes 'em because that tag is old...

Edit: Are you serious?... Soul has most probably been alive longer than you + You don't need to know anything all it is really is Get a Render on Sonic not that hard wait do you even know what a Render is?

I spent twenty minutes just doing the render of shadow.

Oh BTW, I didnt copy and paste it. Check again. You can't find any pic of shadow that's not a render. I couldnt have just pasted it, bcuz then it names it a floating selection. And when you click outside of it, It anchors it down. It's impossible.

So what? He probably doesnt know a thing about sonic.

So? It has nothing to do with tag making >_>

It takes you 20 miniutes to render a single pic?

EDIT: So you're saying every single picture of Shadow is a render?

And honestly you dont have to know anything about the Render your using to make a great tag. Dude, do you honestly not know what it is to truely make a tag? Go look at a tutorial bro.

And to quit spamming, im not going to continue this meaningless arguement with you, as your not going to take any of the critism that anyone will give you to make better tags.

Besides, it doesnt take two hours to make it look perfect.

So what? He probably doesnt know a thing about sonic.

So? It has nothing to do with tag making >_>

It takes you 20 miniutes to render a single pic?

EDIT: So you're saying every single picture of Shadow is a render?

I didnt say that. I said you cant find a pic of shadow that is a render. Especially super shadow.

And honestly you dont have to know anything about the Render your using to make a great tag. Dude' date=' do you honestly not know what it is to truely make a tag? Go look at a tutorial bro.

And to quit spamming, im not going to continue this meaningless arguement with you, as your not going to take any of the critism that anyone will give you to make better tags.

[/quote']

That's not 100% true. You have to know at least a little bit about the character to know what actually looks cool with the character. If he finds a pic of shadow wearing a bra, I'm gonna laugh.

Soul's Tag Your Ass Just got Kicked

as about the render yea you can a site called planetrenders.net gives you everything you need to make a good Tag wait I forgot you know nothing...

I looked on planet renders (Version 4.0) and they didnt have a single pic of super shadow.

Start the votes!

Archived