1 on 1: Soul~ vs. jumpking55 - Tag Making Contest [I won. ^^]

Smear

Soul~ got mah vote.

Not only does the tag look better overall, it doesn't look choppy or blurry at all. Plus, it's a classic image. It's the smex.

Jumpking shows obvious lack of effort. 20 minutes? Really? PHAIL. The image has no flow. It's gonna make me chameleon-eyed.

I don't do GFX and even I can see the quality in Soul's work.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Criticism

1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.

2. A critical comment or judgment.

a. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works.

b. A critical article or essay; a critique.

c. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism.

Learn the Definition and maybe you will realise that where not being Mugs where trying to help you get better...

Get over it you lost your just continuing a Fight your not going to win...

You're only voting for soul bcuz you like him more and he took more time on it. If you knew who sonic was or saw the series' date=' then you would vote for me.

[/quote']

Your post says it all btw you just pwnd yourself *frown*

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? You said mine was bad renders' date=' background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic, makes no sense, and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

[/quote']

Can you stop acting superior? Look in my sig, the TAG, that is a TAG. It may be low-solid nov, but much better than what you have produced. Shut up, study, and get better. No purpose in comparing yourself to others.

To tell the truth, you're tags are worse than souls, and yet you think I need to stop comparing myself. To tell the truth, this is the first time i've ever seen you on YCM. I've seen all these ppl all over YCM. Black star is even in my club.

lol, i <3 YCM for the very ignorant members. I would love to put the tag in my sig and your creation to a contest

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? You said mine was bad renders' date=' background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic, makes no sense, and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

[/quote']

Can you stop acting superior? Look in my sig, the TAG, that is a TAG. It may be low-solid nov, but much better than what you have produced. Shut up, study, and get better. No purpose in comparing yourself to others.

To tell the truth, you're tags are worse than souls I beg to differ~, and yet you think I need to stop comparing myself. To tell the truth, this is the first time i've ever seen you on YCM. THIS MATTERS WHY? I've seen all these ppl all over YCM. Black star is even in my club.

[/quote']

To tell the truth, you're tags are worse than souls, and yet you think I need to stop comparing myself. To tell the truth, this is the first time i've ever seen you on YCM. I've seen all these ppl all over YCM. Black star is even in my club.

.led is a HEAPS better tag maker than me. ._.

Can someone tally the votes?

[/quote']

Really? In his sig I dont c nothing but dissipointment.

How about the first person to 15 wins? I just wanna see if I get at least one.

[/quote']

How about the first person to 15 wins? I just wanna see if I get at least one.

Why dont you just STOP arguing and Take the Help were trying to give you?

[/quote']

His looks awesome IMO

As much as this is advertising I'm putting a new sig up in showcase it'd be great if someone could look at it as this is going to go nowhere...

Sure. :D

[spoiler=AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!]x7ubl.png

I'm gonna vote for jumpking since he is doing so bad.

Lol. xD

Archived