1 on 1: Soul~ vs. jumpking55 - Tag Making Contest [I won. ^^]

Smear

Soul~ GMV,

Jumpking, Learn to accept and use constructive Critism. Here goes, Dont use 2 focals, unless you truly know how to make it work and look good. Dont use Terrible Renders. Learn to use effects, A Tag is not just Taking a render, and pasting it onto another background and thinking it looks good. You need to add depth, Flow, Lighting, and need to work on using effects.

However Soul~, Yours is Honestly the better tag, but im not really liking the style you have chosen to go with here. Try experimenting with different styles:D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul, you have to make a tut or something for me. I want to make Tags like that ;_;

EDIT:

You're only voting for soul bcuz you like him more and he took more time on it. If you knew who sonic was or saw the series' date=' then you would vote for me.

[/quote']

WE KNOW WHO SONIC IS. EVERYONE DOES.

Our votes are not biased.

You're only voting for soul bcuz you like him more and he took more time on it. If you knew who sonic was or saw the series' date=' then you would vote for me.

[/quote']

even if i watched sonic, I WOULD STILL NOT LIKE YOUR TAG!

really, tag making and the show/game have nothing to do with each other...

soul gets my vote..

DJ Sonic > Super Sonic and Shadow getting sucked into a black hole.

Soul gets my vote.

You wouldnt know a black hole if you got sucked into one and spit out in a whole different dimension 2000 years ago.

Ps. If it were a black hole, it would be black.

[/quote']

... I've seen Sonic.

Get someone who doesn't know me at all.

Wow, YCM is being flooded with super noobs now.

jumpking55, learn your place please. Your GFX is far from being without major criticism and hope you will learn to take it and learn from it.

Soul ~ gets my vote for many reasons, none of which are personal. Personally, I think of you two as new GFXers, but jumpking55, you need to cool off.

Soul ~ (Pros)

- Single Focal

- Meh Flow

- Meh Depth

- Colors kinda make sense....

Soul ~ (Cons)

- The compo sucks ass

- Effects are boring

- Vector style fail

- Text is F-U-G-L-Y

jumpking55 (Pros)

- I see mehmehmehmeh depth...

jumpking55 (Cons)

- LQ

- Flowless

- Triple Focal

- FUGLY colors

- Compo sucks

Soul GMV

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? You said mine was bad renders, background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic, makes no sense, and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? You said mine was bad renders' date=' background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic, makes no sense, and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

[/quote']

Can you stop acting superior? Look in my sig, the TAG, that is a TAG. It may be low-solid nov, but much better than what you have produced. Shut up, study, and get better. No purpose in comparing yourself to others.

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? You said mine was bad renders' date=' background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic, makes no sense, and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

[/quote']

Im probbly gonna get banned/neg for this but SCREW YOU

Stop being a baby, why must you argue?

Wow' date=' YCM is being flooded with super noobs now.

jumpking55, learn your place please. Your GFX is far from being without major criticism and hope you will learn to take it and learn from it.

Soul ~ gets my vote for many reasons, none of which are personal. Personally, I think of you two as new GFXers, but jumpking55, you need to cool off.

Soul ~ (Pros)

- Single Focal

- Meh Flow

- Meh Depth

Soul ~ (Cons)

- The compo sucks ass

- Effects are boring

- Vector style fail

- Text is F-U-G-L-Y

jumpking55 (Pros)

jumpking55 (Cons)

- LQ

- Flowless

- Triple Focal

- FUGLY colors

- Compo sucks

Soul GMV

[/quote']

The colors of mine make even more sense than his.

Wow' date=' YCM is being flooded with super noobs now.

Soul ~ (Pros)

- Single Focal

- Meh Flow

- Meh Depth

Soul ~ (Cons)

- The compo sucks ass

- Effects are boring

- Vector style fail

- Text is F-U-G-L-Y

jumpking55 (Pros)

jumpking55 (Cons)

- LQ

- Flowless

- Triple Focal

- FUGLY colors

- Compo sucks

Soul GMV

[/quote']

The colors of mine make even more sense than his.

Yes, blue and yellow are beautiful together.

[/quote']

lolwut? I know perfectly well who Sonic is, and I still vote for Soul. He's a V.B.H. and has a huge, but currently going down hill, game series. The show bored me, and he seemed to have a Hot Dog problem. Plus, Soul's tag just looks better. Your's, however, has two very contrasting pictures, and the background, well, doesn't seem to fit. As for the bold, that's why his looks better.

Do you guys even know what you're talking about? I think we do >_> You said mine was bad renders When? ' date=' background, and fancy text. His is the same thing, except its unrealistic [b']So?[/b] , makes no sense It doesn't have to, it's art , and doesnt even have fancy text. Also, if you look closer, his just has a plain blue background.

[/quote']

Can you stop acting superior? Look in my sig, the TAG, that is a TAG. It may be low-solid nov, but much better than what you have produced. Shut up, study, and get better. No purpose in comparing yourself to others.

To tell the truth, you're tags are worse than souls, and yet you think I need to stop comparing myself. To tell the truth, this is the first time i've ever seen you on YCM. I've seen all these ppl all over YCM. Black star is even in my club.

Archived