1 on 1: Soul~ vs. jumpking55 - Tag Making Contest [I won. ^^]

Smear

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least mine is pure. I found the exact same pic of the sonic DJ online. It was already rendered and everything. I had to render both sonic and shadow' date=' and I found a better background. My background fits sonic better.

[/quote']

Lmao. You don't need to render it to make a good tag.

You didn't make your background, you found a picture of something, put two renders on, and put rendered text.

At least I dont base all of my pics off of the internet. I had to edit mine. Oh, BTW, Soul just typed in the background, "Cool, Fast, DJ turntable" and other stuff. Either that, or that was already there. It's not a true tag unless you make at least part of it.

At least I dont base all of my pics off of the internet. I had to edit mine. Oh' date=' BTW, Soul just typed in the background, "Cool, Fast, DJ turntable" and other stuff. Either that, or that was already there. It's not a true tag unless you make at least part of it.

[/quote']

Sir, which part did you make?

I'm sorry I don't see Sonic there I see Super Shadow or In the actual old video games HYPER SHADOW *at least thats what I remember ROFL* I bet on my life you didn't make that background...

I didnt say I made the background' date=' but I [i']did[/i] have to edit it.

Also, everyone says he took more time on it. He didnt take more time on it, he took more time on finding the sonic DJ and the background. I'll bet you money that he didnt make a single thing in the pic unless he just added the text in the background. And even that is novice.

I'm sorry I don't see Sonic there I see Super Shadow or In the actual old video games HYPER SHADOW *at least thats what I remember ROFL* I bet on my life you didn't make that background...

Also, everyone says he took more time on it. He didnt take more time on it, he took more time on finding the sonic DJ and the background. I'll bet you money that he didnt make a single thing in the pic unless he just added the text in the background. And even that is novice.

No, I found the Sonic DJ in 5 seconds.

I duplicated the render, made flow, sharpened it, pentooled, and more.

/owned

Hand me $10. Yeah. My hooker was pricey.... I mean.... I lost a bet.

Anyway, you stretched the BG. That's it. I can look at it and tell.

I have no pity on you if this is your best.

His, OTOH (On the Other Hand) is just beautiful for the style he did.

At least mine is pure. I found the exact same pic of the sonic DJ online. It was already rendered and everything. I had to render both sonic and shadow' date=' and I found a better background. My background fits sonic better.

[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, Smearsoul's sucks too. But there is more to a tag than a few renders, a background, and text.

Look for the difference:

2lv1m2x.jpg

Blue_Lightning_Mandala.jpg

Clearly, Noahmeta's is more pleasing to look at.

Archived