New Server

YCMaker

Er, yeah. I have a tiny problem, concerning the card maker. Ah've only just realised this, but the ATK, DEF and Creator placements are jutted slightly:

7642o.jpg

Not the biggest of problems, but I was just wondering, is this part of the "uploads"?

You also get to see a pre-preview of my newst cards. You lucky dogs, you.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again' date=' we've made a server upgrade in order to meet the demand of this growing site. We're now using "cloud hosting" which will let me scale the resources available in order to cope with surges in traffic / overall site growth, as necessary.

Attachments still need to be transferred, but don't worry - they're not gone.

Post any problems you may encounter in this thread.

Update: Currently working on getting search to work...

[/quote']

Well I'm not familiar with Mybb but if you're needing you can try getting help from admins on other Mybb sites that are on here. Which plan are you using btw? Isn't there a low cost, low benefits; middle cost, average benefits; and high cost, many benefits? I'm only familiar with designing and upgrading sites by vbulletin, forumotion, wix, stationforum, and freewebs.

I do see the "Unknown Location" on online users' profiles, but if you click the link it takes you to where they are visiting.

For example, I clicked Ice's "Unknown Location", and it brought me to the Clubs and Organizations forums. So I'm assuming the server updates cause the forum name (or thread name) to not be shown, but the actual link is still there.

I do see the "Unknown Location" on online users' profiles' date=' but if you click the link it takes you to where they are visiting.

[b']For example, I clicked Ice's "Unknown Location"[/b], and it brought me to the Clubs and Organizations forums. So I'm assuming the server updates cause the forum name (or thread name) to not be shown, but the actual link is still there.

<3 I didn't know you like to stalk me.

I did that to Dark, Eury and Flame. They either took me to forums or threads. Although it did say Unknown Location.

Yet again' date=' we've made a server upgrade in order to meet the demand of this growing site. We're now using "cloud hosting" which will let me scale the resources available in order to cope with surges in traffic / overall site growth, as necessary.

Attachments still need to be transferred, but don't worry - they're not gone.

Post any problems you may encounter in this thread.

Update: Currently working on getting search to work...

[/quote']

Well I'm not familiar with Mybb but if you're needing you can try getting help from admins on other Mybb sites that are on here. Which plan are you using btw? Isn't there a low cost, low benefits; middle cost, average benefits; and high cost, many benefits? I'm only familiar with designing and upgrading sites by vbulletin, forumotion, wix, stationforum, and freewebs.

lol, there are no plans on MyBB. It's free software =P

EDIT: Also, I have noticed that every profile that I go to says that that member, if online, is at "Unknown Location" with a link to their actual location. I may be wrong, but it would be good to check in to.

It's faster, yay.

But, when I view someone's profile, it says, "Viewing Unknown Location"

Before, if you'd click that, it'd say "Make your own yugioh cards @ yugiohcardmaker.net"

Now if you click it it goes to what they're actually viewing...

I'm getting major sever lag issues. I see replies on forumdisplay.php' date=' but in showthread.php it says there's no page 85 or new post. It just takes me back to the first one when I hit last post.

[/quote']

That's the Page Hider Brushfire.

It's been on YCM for a while. It's nothing new. =/

Er' date=' yeah. I have a tiny problem, concerning the card maker. Ah've only just realised this, but the ATK, DEF and Creator placements are jutted slightly:

[img']http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8551/7642o.jpg[/img]

Not the biggest of problems, but I was just wondering, is this part of the "uploads"?

Card for me works fine.

The members who are viewing the forum thingy are gone.

Er' date=' yeah. I have a tiny problem, concerning the card maker. Ah've only just realised this, but the ATK, DEF and Creator placements are jutted slightly:

[img']http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8551/7642o.jpg[/img]

I have experienced this issue also. It only seems to occur with the number 1 anywhere in those fields, it seems to add extra space after the 1 that squishes everything after it over slightly (in the case of the ATK/DEF/card number it cuts off half the last number then).

Archived