New Server

YCMaker

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a problem.

The Card Maker is extremely whacked.

I made a new card.

When I clicked for the IMG code, first it wouldn't give it to me.

Then when it gave it to me, and when I went to post it on a thread the IMG code was for a completely different card.

I'll keep trying, it may change.

Edit: It finally gave me the right Code after about the 3rd try.

It isn't working for the card maker.

Just:

1. Right-Click on the card.

2. Save-As

3. Save-As something.

4. Go to www.tinypic.com

5. Upload (Top)

6. Get the card name that you saved as.

6. Upload (Bottom)

7. Do the quiz.

8. Right-Click the code for forums.

9. Copy it.

10. Paste it here in the appropriate section.

op72bc.jpg

This happened about three minutes ago (at the time of this post).

Error Type: MyBB Error (40)

Error Message: MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support. MyBB Website

Information: This occurs when the database type is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this' date=' open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database'']['type']. A common issue is having 'mysql' instead of 'mysqli', or having 'mysqli' instead of 'mysql'. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

i get this everytime i try to get on

[spoiler=WTF]Apache Test Page

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the web server installed at this site is working properly, but has not yet been configured.

If you are a member of the general public:

The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine maintenance.

If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.

For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "[email protected]".

This server uses packages from the Utter Ramblings yum repository for RHEL/CentOS 4 & 5. For information, please visit the Utter Ramblings yum repo installation website.

If you are the website administrator:

You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page, and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.

You are free to use the image below on Apache powered HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache!

Yeah, this was reported before, but, some threads have a glitch that makes new pages be hidden until a few posts. it starts at one, but, some threads have even gone to 3 or more posts before the new page will show.

Also, a new one. On occasion, the threads will only half-way load. As in, it'll show me the first ten posts on the page, and then stop loading at all. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just my computer being retarded?

Archived