New Server

YCMaker

Er' date=' yeah. I have a tiny problem, concerning the card maker. Ah've only just realised this, but the ATK, DEF and Creator placements are jutted slightly:

[i']*card example*[/i]

Not the biggest of problems, but I was just wondering, is this part of the "uploads"?

I have had that problem too.

Also, I've had problems with cards that have long effects (long enough to need a font size decrease). They just won't load - both Save and Generate just get me a "Saving..." or "Generating..." message that never goes away. I've been trying for several days across three different web browsers, and I still can't save the darned card. Also, when I navigate away from the page while the "Saving..." message is displayed, when I come back I find that the card's Circulation, ATK/DEF, Creator, Year, Serial no. and most of its effect have gone blank.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been a mass deletion of accounts? The page count of the memberlist has halved inexplicably.

I think maybe YCMaker deleted all those spam accounts. Or it was simply a side effect of the change in servers.

Could be. It may also be that non-activated accounts were cancelled. That or I'm missing something and there's really no change at all.

Has there been a mass deletion of accounts? The page count of the memberlist has halved inexplicably.

I think maybe YCMaker deleted all those spam accounts. Or it was simply a side effect of the change in servers.

Could be. It may also be that non-activated accounts were cancelled. That or I'm missing something and there's really no change at all.

I just saw the member list. I still found many "account not activated". Doesn't seem to have any change...

I also seem to be unable to Generate/Open cards with long effects... T_T

Same here. But here's what you do.

Make the card normally and save.

Then erase the text and get the code for the card.

Paste the card in the thread and go back to that card maker.

Open the card and copy the text.

Paste underneath the card.

And It's easier to read, since it has a long effect.

Guest War Torn

The quote button doesnt work now' date=' I click on "Quote" button but nothing appears underneath to quote it. Is it just me or my laptop?

[/quote']

I think it is your laptop.

Guest War Torn

The quote button doesnt work now' date=' I click on "Quote" button but nothing appears underneath to quote it. Is it just me or my laptop?

[/quote']

[/quote']

That was wierd, because now it is working. Could not quote anything yesterday night. Well 1 last problem to think about.

[/quote']

That was wierd, because now it is working. Could not quote anything yesterday night. Well 1 last problem to think about.

Issue with long text in card description causing timeouts has been fixed.

Great, though I must imply once again that when all the major problems are fixed could you probably, maybe, and hopefully put back up the "User browsing the Forum" and "jump box" Please?

~Kitty

So, this is the New Server? Not bad, deffenetly better than before. Hasn't given me any problems, except for two or three days ago. I got this, "Can't Connect to Server Package", Error, thing. But I checked back an hour or so later and it was fine. It's been running fine ever since. The ocassional slowness, but I couldn't expect it to be perfect. ;) Besides, nothing unbareable.

Archived