New Server

YCMaker

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed a prob earlier that I forgot to mention. Yesterday when I went to change my Avatar. The Avatar I selceted wouldn't load. I tried again and again, but nothing. All it did was make my current Avatar screw up. I luckily found a better Avatar that I like. Anyone else have this delema?

Everythings been going good since the switch...except for the things I stated previously. One thing, this morning when I was browsing the Forums. I lost the connection, but I tried again and it came up. I think this is just my Internet causing it though.

At precisely 1200 PM EST YCM wouldn't load. It continued like this for about 5 minutes then it loaded. I don't know if it's the Server or my computer but I don't think it's my computer because right before it went down YCM got very slow for me.

At precisely 1200 PM EST YCM wouldn't load. It continued like this for about 5 minutes then it loaded. I don't know if it's the Server or my computer but I don't think it's my computer because right before it went down YCM got very slow for me.

New problem has occured. I can't Upload a couple of my Avi's.

It's really torking me off. -_-

Another thing, i've been buying some GFX in Shops. And the Owners say their not getting the Points THAT I DID SEND.

Points, and some Avis. Thoes are the only problems at the moment.

Same here. I sent 155 points that were never received on the other end. And subscriptions is mucking up. I'd subscribe, and either it isn't added OR some weird error page.

Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

That's what I get.

If I use the option in the Post box, it's about 30/70 with 30 being subscribed.

Besides the things I mentioned above. Yesterday, the site wouldn't load. It just gave me a, "Internet Explorer Can't Display the Webpage." But I gave it ten minutes, and it worked fine afterwords. I think it might just be my CP, or my Internet Connection. But i'm just posting in case someone else is having the same problem. Anyway, I sugjest working with the Point System soon. It's really torking me off that the other person doesn't recive the points I sent...

So far it has only happened once a day for me...

Sorry to hear that.

Well, it happened again. Yesterday, except this time I closed and opened a new one and it worked fine afterwords. But I expect it to happen sometime Today...usaly the first sign is slow as a snail. Then it won't let me fine the Webpage. Then I close it, sometimes I have to wait while others I don't. Then I open a new one, and it usal works fine for the rest of the day.

So' date=' this is the New Server? Not bad, deffenetly better than before. Hasn't given me any problems, except for two or three days ago. I got this, "Can't Connect to Server Package", Error, thing. But I checked back an hour or so later and it was fine. It's been running fine ever since. The ocassional slowness, but I couldn't expect it to be perfect. ;) Besides, nothing unbareable.

[/quote']

Thanxs:D you know i am new:shock: so can you please show me how to build a card:D

Thanxs i am kind of new:D here so can you please show me how to post an image

Archived