New Server

YCMaker

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were some thread problems in Movies & TV and Video Games, about multiple threads made. Surely this was because of the lag, but one thread easily became fifteen of the same thread, and I have a hard time believing lag can cause something to that effect. I call bot for that, but the lag did cause a bunch of double and triple posts.

The lag went from (for me) 9 PM last night to around 8 PM today, so roughly 23 hours. But yeah, it's perfectly fine now. :/

How funny, as soon as I post this message, I get this.

35a5enm.png

After the server maintenence (or for whatever reason you shut down the board) last night, it seems to be running decent right now. I'm having some problems with User CP (takes minutes on end to delete PMs, et cetera), but if this post shows up, the posting/threading system is okay.

I can't stay on YCM as long as it's that slow. It took me approximately 53 minutes to get there, and I don't know how long posting this will take. So, because going to User CP or Leaving/Return thread would take almost two hours without this forum jump bar, I say goodbye here. I'll return in a week or so and see if it works again.

This is really pissing me off. Hey! I have an idea on how to fix this! Why not just delete the accounts that no one's used in a million years?! That will take about 250' date='000 accounts off this god forsaken forum.

[/quote']

I have a better idea: ban the accounts of morons who are so stupid that they think banning accounts that nobody's actually using will solve the server load problems. It has a chance of actually getting something done by actually reducing the number of bandwidth users, and at the very least it will reduce the number of complete idiots like you on this site.

I have a better idea: ban the accounts of morons who are so stupid that they think banning accounts that nobody's actually using will solve the server load problems. It has a chance of actually getting something done by actually reducing the number of bandwidth users, and at the very least it will reduce the number of complete idiots like you on this site.

Well SubZero999 {AKA My arch enemy}is banned.cool who did that!I will give them all my rep s for the rest of my life!

• 2 months later...

Archived