Joey Wheeler Character deck

For me if this deck was ever introduced in games,three already released cards effects would have to be changed for it to work at it's best.

New effect of the three cards

Jinzo : When this card is summoned to the field,your opponent must send all trap cards on their side of the field to the grave.also as long as this card remains face up on the field any trap cards activated on your opponent side of the field are automatically destroyed with their effects negated.

skull dice: roll a six sided dice when your opponent declares an attack,divide the attacking monsters attack by the dice result.

graceful dice: roll a six sided dice,multiply a monster with 500 or less attack points on your side of the field by the dice result.

Nice' date=' but do you think this deck would be usable?

[/quote']

well it all depends on whether your lucky,if you aren't this deck won't win much for you but if you are you can kick some ass.

I haven't tested out this deck because a ton of cards are missing,but i have tested out a near complete version of the Yu-gi and kaiba and i must say that it does hold it's own quite well against different decks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived