KA Flames Fan fic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now then, Nobel, lets have some fun (MEHEHEHEHEHE)"

"Lets go pass this stupid thing"

They both pass the writen exam in 1min then head to the stadium.

"Your duel will be tomorrow after Obelisk and Ka's game"

"please wait till then"

"I wonder who we'll be vsing" asked Noble

"well who ever it is, theyed better be good"

"Your vsing pro's the same ones as Obelisk and KA"

"they'll be a piece of cake" Nobel and Sarion Said together.

BTW, thier both 35% evil

John and Josh walked into the arena "john you ready to crush these noobs!"

"yes i am lets let the noobs go first"

"ok ill draw five cards and summon CyberTech Theif and place 2 cards face down and end my turn your turn Obelisk"

CyberTech Thief

stars 4

ATK 1100

DEF 1500

effect when this card is destroyed by battle equip this to the monster that destroyed it and you take control of the equiped monster

Obelisk nodded when his turn came around.

"My draw!"

He looked at the cards in his hand, then selected one and activated it.

"I activate my graceful charity spell, so I draw 3 cards, but ditch two," he explained "so I'll send these two to the graveyard for now."

He took another card from his hand and placed it in his magic card slot.

"I also play premature burial, so I pay 800 life points to play back the monster I just lost," he continued "so I give up 800 points and summon Total Obelisk! I'll lay these two face down, and end my turn."

Obelisk stared directly at his two opponent's without blinking.

spiral4gifset1t0leset2ecp4.jpg

max you wanna be Josh and John john uses Ancient gears and Josh uses Fiends

ill be josh and John until max gives his answer

"k ill go i draw 5 cards i summon Zure knight of dark world then i activate linear accileartor cannon and tribute him and KA you lose 900 lifepoints i end" said Josh with a smirk

"ok my turn i summon ancient gear cannon and equip it with ancient gear tank" i end my turn

"k so my turn i draw one card i tribute my CyberTech Thief and to summon CyberTech Hammering k i take out the spell card and remove it from play for two turns by Hammerings effect i end Obelisk your turn"

CyberTech Hammering

stars 5

ATK 2400

DEF 1400

Effect when this card is summoned bring one spell card from your deck and remove it from play for two turns it goes to your hand after two of your standby phases (this card cannot attack on the turn it was summoned)

"Very well then," Obelisk replied "I gain 500 life points because of my monster's effect, now I summon Total Obelisk's Watcher! This gives my other monster an extra 500 points. But now I sacrifice them both and summon Kitsune Total Obelisk!"

"And when my watched is in the graveyard, my new monster gains 300 extra points, so he now has 2500." Obelisk explained "Kitsune Total Obelisk attack the ancient gear cannon!"

97e1661djpgset1toleset2pr4.jpg

commissionfoxbyshilinjpai1.jpg

"uuh i lose 1400 lifepoints down to 2600 well obelisk cause of ancient gear tank you lose 600 lifepoints"

Josh 4000 lp

KA Flame 3100 lp

Obelisk 3400

John 2600 lp

"k my turn i summon giant kozaky but he is immediatly destroyed by his effect i use ddm capsule and remove this card from play i end by placing down this face down card" your turn KA

"k i activate CyberTech Reinforcments and set this monster face down and end my turn your turn Obelisk"

CyberTech Reinforcements

spell card

effect search your deck for one monster card remvoe it from play for 1 turn you must show the card to your opponent

the card is CyberTech Overlord

ritual monster

effect this card gains 300 ATK points for each monster with "CyberTech"vin their card name

eh i guess il be em,

"I summon my Zure Knight of Dark World and set one card face down and end,"

"ANd i summon my ancient gear cannon and activate machine duplication" then i use all three of there effects" you take 1500 points and i set one card face down and end"

Hm, I think I see what he's planning, he removed a spell card, and now he's got that ritual monster too. Not a bad strategy.

"My turn, and I play one of my face downs, call of the haunted to ressurect TotalObelisk!" He said "Now, I'll also activate my other face down, Dragon's hatching ground, this lets me summon 3 hatchling tokens to the field, which is fine by me because I'm sacrifcing one of them along with Total Obelisk to summon Dragonic Total Obelisk in defense mode!"

oduringyournextstandbypvs9.jpg

halfdragonbydidjjpgset1sk0.jpg

"You move," Obelisk said, slyly.

i activate my trap card CyberTech TechnoTrap and sence this is tag team Obelisk gets to use its effect also i summon CyberTech Barrier Guard

CyberTech Barrier Guard

stars 4

ATK 1000

DEF 2400

Effect negate one attack each turn.

CyberTech TechnoTrap

Trap

when your opponent special summons a monster you get to special summon 1 level four or lower monster from your hand to the field.

k ill be john i guess "i set this card in face down defense and end my turn"

" my turn i draw a card now my monster and magic card go to my hand i activate that spell card Gondoros Tech

i thow CyberTech Wanderer thats two stars cybertech bomber 4 stars im at six and then cybertech ombie thats ten stars a little over but i summon CyberTech Overlord and he gest an additional 1200 ATK points cause i had thief in the graveyard as well so thats 3700 ATK i activate my face down card CyberTech Piecer and equip it to my CyberTech Overlord he is at 4200 i attack johns face down card flipped up ancient gear its destroyed and you lose and you know the rules your partner loses you lose also we win i won my first duel ever"

CyberTech Piecer

equip spell

this card can only beequiped to a monster with CyberTech in its card name

the equiped monster gains 500 ATk and does piecering damage

Sarion: Finally that duel is over! Lets head to the arena Nobel.

Nobel: Ye, and kick some ancient gear and fiend But!

Sarion and Nobel enter the arena and start thier dueldisks.

Sarion, Nobel, John & Josh: Duel!

Nobel: I'll kick things off with the ritual spell, White Dragon Ritual! I discard Ryu-Kishin Powered to Special summon Paladin of White Dragon, which I then sacrifice to Summon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Now go, Polymerization! I fuse three Blue-Eyes to Summon, The Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon ATK/4500 DEF/3800. I'll also lay one card face down and end.

Josh: My turn, and I'll play this card face down and 2 others to end.

Sarion: My turn, and i play Light Realm! I now play Holy Warrior ATK/2300 DEF/1000 (his attack was increased by light realm) and End.

John: My turn, Draw!

Josh: I activate Ultimate Offering!

John: I summon Ancient Gear and sacrifice 1000 LP to summon another one then sacrifice them to summon Ancient Gear Golem! I lay on card face down to end.

Nobel: My turn, and I play Kaiser Sea Horse. Now Blue Eyes, attack his golem! Now Kaiser, attack his life points!

John: Ghaaaaaaa!

Sarion: Ha, We win.

Nobel: Success, Sarion. High Five, Man!

NAME:Jaden Plasma

DECK: unknown (since it is unknown do I still have to pm the cards I make)

BIO:he is a new duelist

FAVORITE CARDs: Sora, Plasma Dragon Brimer, and Kairi

There I going to be video games cards he got real cards there dark sage dark magician 3x blue-eyes white dragon and blue-eyes ultimate dragon anybody want to be my patner.

I'm in, sure.

Mikhail "The Brute" Uria.

Uses a Swarmer deck. Talks quickly, and a lot. He can and will talk for ages. When it comes to duelling though, he becomes focused. He was encouraged to learn Duel Monsters as a child as he was hyperactivate and had a tiny attention span. He took a shine to it, and ever since he has quickly gotten more solemn, calm and ruthless. He learned to show no mercy at all to his opponents and plays by the "ante" rule outside of tournaments: in which he only participates to prove his superiority. His deck is designed to inflict vast amounts of pain to his opponents in a short period of time.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?p=30020

OOC: Guess so.

Mikhail stalked into the room, quite obviously very focused: in the same way a magnifying glass focuses on an ant, and with about ten times more intensity. He walked with authority to the registration, where he saw he was partnered up with "Jaden Plasma". He growled.

"Damn tag team entrances," he scowled. "I can't wait until I can eliminate all these losers..." He laughed darkly, and some poor passer-by looked on is noticable fear. It was not a nice laugh. "You fools," he muttered to himself. "You have no chance at all..."

OOC: Um, who are we duelling?

Okay thanks darkguy00000.

Jaden Plasma walked in to the room and saw his partner. "Hey" said Jaden walking up to him. He looked at the registration table. "CRAP" said Jaden "tag team entrances huh". "Hey want a drink I stole them coming here" said Jaden "so when our first duel". He laughed at the registration table "we can beat these guys one by one" said Jaden "oh what is your name any way". He took a swallow of his drink "it is only coke not beer" said Jaden. He walked to a clear spot and said to himself "I have a great deck". He had only 3 wins. He smiled laughing that they could beat all of these losers.

So when are we going to duel.

Name:Zhymet

Bio:Thinks he's funny.sarcastic,strong,cool.Not that great at dueling but whants to learn.

Deck type:Mix(new Deck soon).

Booster pack type:Mix.

Friends:None Yet.

Zhymet walks around "I wonder if I'll Meet new friends?"He sais quietly"Hm.. I NEED A PARTNER!!!!!!!!!?"

Archived