~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't opinion.

IT's not a -1, it's a +0.

It gets a level 1 out, and level 1s are good now.

Boss monsters cannot kill it, more often than not.

IT is not Meta Worthy, but it is not utter garbage.

It IS from anywhere, save RFP.

Not an opinion there =/

Is it? Is it really? Can you honestly say that in this synchro and boss card day and age that a plus 0 is good enough to not be scraped? CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT YESTERDAYS +0 ARE UP TO SNUFF NOW?

I SAY NAY GOOD SIR, I SAY YOUR FACTS ARE NARY MORE THEN OPINIONS SHROUDED BY BULLSHIT COMPETITIVE BATTLING LINGO.

SCRAMBLED EGG IS NOT A PLUS ZERO. IT IS PLUS ONE BECAUSE IT IS ONE CARD ADDED TO YOUR DECK SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO.

THIS IS ACTUAL, THIS IS UNDEBATABLE.

Yet you claim I am wrong, you are calling me a liar and I am frankly insulted by your accusations.

I am equally insulted by the fact that you call me a liar and stuff whenever I use obamatar. This must stop.

As Cherry said, internet causes infighting.

Therefore BY YOUR LOGIC, I am declaring the internet BANNED FROM THE FORUM.

FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

*Rolls eyes*

I never said +0s were good. I simply said it WAS a +0. BTW, Pot of Greed is a +1, and Graceful Charity is a +0, but, in this day and age, Charity is better.

One card added to deck? wut.

I'm not calling you a liar, I am calling you mistaken.

... Obamatar?

K. The internet is now banned, by the authority invested in you *Bans "The Internet"*

Arm will be sad D=

Oh my. It seems we are having a quarrel over the Pot of Grrrreed and Grrrraceful charity. May I butt in and say this argument is compllllletly invalid? And by such I mean IT'S BULLSHIT.

HAvign a what now?

I mentioned it once xD

@Ice: Amazing, isn't it

@Zero: That's not the current topic. And Zexal has come out pretty decently, so far. xD

Oh my. It seems we are having a quarrel over the Pot of Grrrreed and Grrrraceful charity. May I butt in and say this argument is compllllletly invalid? And by such I mean IT'S BULLSHIT.

HOW DARE YOU

YOU KNOW THAT WHEN PEOPLE DISCUSS BANNED CARDS SUCH AS POT OF GREED AND GRACEFUL CHARITY, IT IS A VALID DISCUSSION.

SIR, YOU ARE BULLSHIT.

@Ice: Amazing, isn't it

Amazing can hardly describe the s*** that is going on.

It's like a god damn mystical happening of all the good luck and fortune of this planet.

It's like God, if he exists, just went all out and said "b****es, today for my son's death I'm going to put my greatest happening on an internet forum."

It's not amazing.

It's miraculous.

And I forgot the point I was making.

I think Zexal is a fine and upstanding citizen of tv shows of it's target audience and all will do well to abide by both it's and My Little Pony's examples.

I find Shadows slander of the show to once more be unethnical, offensive, and highly illegal, I therefore demand that Shadow be banned from discussing anything in this club.

FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER!

In addition I find Black's accusations of card game knowledge to be insulting as well.

I therefore demand that Yugioh is banned from this club.

Infact I think banning this club from this club would be a pretty good idea.

HOW DARE YOU

YOU KNOW THAT WHEN PEOPLE DISCUSS BANNED CARDS SUCH AS POT OF GREED AND GRACEFUL CHARITY, IT IS A VALID DISCUSSION.

SIR, YOU ARE BULLSHIT.

Actually, you are. Discussing banned cards isn't a valid discussion since there is no use discussing them. Black, +0 and lower are useless in most situations. Scrambled Egg is completely useless since who would summon a Level 1 just for it to get destroyed?

I think Zexal is a fine and upstanding citizen of tv shows of it's target audience and all will do well to abide by both it's and My Little Pony's examples.

I find Shadows slander of the show to once more be unethnical, offensive, and highly illegal, I therefore demand that Shadow be banned from discussing anything in this club.

FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER!

DONE.

*bans Shadow*

Actually, you are. Discussing banned cards isn't a valid discussion since there is no use discussing them.

Because all caps was to be taken seriously.

Actually, you are. Discussing banned cards isn't a valid discussion since there is no use discussing them. Black, +0 and lower are useless in most situations. Scrambled Egg is completely useless since who would summon a Level 1 just for it to get destroyed?

.... Striker, stop being bad at this game.

Banned cards aRE valid. Just because they are banned does not mean gone forever.

+0s and lower are useless? One for One is worthless?

It's a Level 1 that cannot be destroyed by 1900 or more ATK. AKA Most bosses. To add onto it, it can be an extra defense to stall.

Level 1 Tuner (Glow-up) + Level 1 no-tuner (Chick) = Formula, and a draw.

IT is not without uses... Just not META uses.

HOW DARE YOU

SIR, YOU ARE BULLSHIT.

U MAD?

....N-no. I'm.........I'm not a piece.....a piece of bull fecal matter.

COME AT ME BRO.

Is it bad that Homestuck was the first thing that came to mind?

I need to get back to it. xD

I was trying to avoid sounding like Gamzee.

I f***ed up there didn't I?

Because all caps was to be taken seriously.

Obviously.

You are bullshit now, apparently.

U MAD?

....N-no. I'm.........I'm not a piece.....a piece of bull fecal matter.

COME AT ME BRO.

FURIOUS.

YES YOU ARE. D

I was trying to avoid sounding like Gamzee.

I f***ed up there didn't I?

Obviously.

You are bullshit now, apparently.

Yes.

Because he was the first thing to come to mind. Lol.

I'm bullshit.

I feel terrible. ;_;

MY FEELINGS ARE HURT. THANKS ALOT STRIKER.

Dude, I am related to Scrambled Egg.

Good sir, this offense is quite severe, I believe we have no choice but to duel now.

Say pistols at dawn?

Archived