Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

a nice guy who enjoys sports. is working on becoming a professional dodgeball player. is slow to anger, but when pissed off, is living hell. an old duelist, uses older cards, but can still kick your a**. Rarely ever duels, or even thinks about duel monsters. but when called into battle, he's normally victor. his signature move, jinzo and illusion dragon on the field, is deadly to other duelists

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Daxter

RP Name: Rex

Bio: Rex was never into Duel Monsters as a little kid, but it took a tragic accident to get him to find passion for the game. His older sister was his life, she was the only family he had, but when he was 11, she was hit by a drunk driver and killed, she left Rex her deck. The deck was a combination Harpie/Amazoness deck. Many people laugh at Rex cause he has a chick deck, but he doesn't care. He has become violent since his sister died and beat the crap out of anybody who laughs at him, cause its like they are laughing at his sister.

Appearance: http://www.yu-jyo.net/images/161-200/164/164-08-j.jpg

Personality: Rex is very guarded around people, he doesn't trust really anybody except his duel monsters cards. He is very quiet and very angry about many things. A very skilled duelist though.

Deck Type: Harpie/Amazoness

Ace Card: Guardian Eatos

Teacher or Student: Student

Guest Dementuo

Accepted I would Say.

Good to see you again Dax. And that's too bad about your PokeSplice shop. Great PLace, that was.

Username: Look up 2 inches

RP Name: Kenshin Kamiya

Bio: To be revealed

Appearance: Kenshin has short, spiky black hair, a moderate tan, and wears the Ra Yellow Uniform. His Duel Disk, originally a standard Duel Academy Model, has long since been remodeled, so that the blade now resembles an actual samurai sword that goes on his back or on his hip when in standby mode. When in Duel Mode, it attaches to his arm guard, a heavily modified version of his original base, and the blade doubles in width to allow for his cards.

Personality: Kenshin is an aloof slacker, far from his deck's namesakes, though he has shown some ability to improve his mannerisms as time passes.

Deck Type: Samurai

Ace Card: Determined Daredevil

Teacher or Student: Student I read the rules

I'll give a hint, 2 parts, wow, that probably gave it away XD

Username: Look up 2 inches

RP Name: Kenshin Kamiya

Bio: To be revealed

Appearance: Kenshin has short' date=' spiky black hair, a moderate tan, and wears the Ra Yellow Uniform. His Duel Disk, originally a standard Duel Academy Model, has long since been remodeled, so that the blade now resembles an actual samurai sword that goes on his back or on his hip when in standby mode. When in Duel Mode, it attaches to his arm guard, a heavily modified version of his original base, and the blade doubles in width to allow for his cards.

Personality: Kenshin is an aloof slacker, far from his deck's namesakes, though he has shown some ability to improve his mannerisms as time passes.

Deck Type: Samurai

Ace Card: Determined Daredevil

Teacher or Student: Student (I read the rules)

accepted, hey look, white! (I put it in brackets)

Username: Trimage

RP Name: Kotaro Daitokuji

Bio: not telling yet, but if you check his last name on the wikia then you can guess he is also master of duel alchemy.

Appearance: [spoiler=No Dragon]dragon.jpg?t=1278562292

Personality: has a sad look on his face, though he is actually a really nice guy. He is surprisingly nice and likes helping people with crazy experiments that he makes. His best class is duel alchemy, it is also his favorite class.

Deck Type: Alchemy

Ace Card: Avatar of the Sun

May I join please? :]

Username: Jay Kay

RP Name: Elizabeth Dreads

Bio: Most people just call her Liz. Elizabeth's parents both died when she was young. Along with her uncle. Her family was all she had, until the died now she has nothing. She grew up in a orphanage for awhile before she was finally adopted when she was 8. She remains happy all the time, even though she might not be all the time.

Appearance: http://i45.tinypic.com/2ymy3a0.jpg

Deck Type: Zombie Synchros

Ace Card: Doom Dusk Dragoon: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5260/573881.jpg

Username: ZetaruArc

RP Name: Zetaru (No last name)

Biography: Zetaru is a man who had amnesia in his teens, having no memory of his past whatsoever. A few fragments of his memory remained, however, and they were all linked to Duel Monsters. In order to find his memory, he decided to go with fellow duelists to find his memory.

Appearance: Looks like Sherry from 5Ds except a male version. He wears a long red overcoat and black khakis. He stands around 6 feet and has green eyes.

Personality: He is kind and modest, but at the same time, determined and powerful.

Deck Type: Supreme Heroes

Ace Card: My member card. XD

Teacher or Student: Teacher

Archived