Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for posting the apps so late

Username: .:♦BLU-DAWN♦:.

RP Name: Kay Zara

Bio: N/A

[spoiler=Appearance:]2drg93o.jpg

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected for the most part. Friendly and kind to anybody who acts the same. Doesn't like to argue and doesn't act childish. Understands that he is not the best in the school and that's why he's there.

Deck Type: Beast & Beast-Warriors/Gladiator Beast

Ace Card: Leo Warrior LV7/Gladiator Beast Octavius

Teacher or Student: Student

RP Name: Rick Laguna

[spoiler=Appearance:]14tpqvb.jpg

Personality: Energetic, gets mad easily, lazy.

Deck Type: Dragunity

Ace Card: Dragunity Knight - Barcha

RP Name: Felicity Rune

[spoiler=Appearance:]ohqpm0.png

Personality: Fun loving, kind and friendly, really care for others

Deck Type: Naturia

Ace Card: Naturia Balkion

RP Name: Lance Kaser

[spoiler=Appearance:]2cdbgnr.png

Personality: Friendly, easy-going, can be serious sometimes

Deck Type: Koa'ki Meiru

Ace Card: Koa'ki Meiru Valafar

Teacher or Student: Teacher

SPAM! I didn't copy your RP!

It isnt spam im diuscussing ur RP with you, so u just happen to come up with stuff like Teacher and chancellor being usable? It's basically what i cam up with but with a different name + u don't have the plot outlined (like me), and you are allocating people to dorms through certain things (like me).Dude I'm just saying nice job copying my rp

Dude? It's a Duel Academy RP! And of course the RP owner is going to want the highest ran possible! In this case, Chancellor. Dude, pretty much all DA RP's are like this. Plus, it is possible that he came up with the same idea as you, independently of you. It has been known to happen.

SSD: Yes, Damen is on the boat, hence the part saying "just barely making it to the boat bladity blah blah.

Dude? It's a Duel Academy RP! And of course the RP owner is going to want the highest ran possible! In this case' date=' Chancellor. Dude, pretty much all DA RP's are like this. Plus, it is possible that he came up with the same idea as you, independently of you. It has been known to happen.

SSD: Yes, Damen is on the boat, hence the part saying "just barely making it to the [i']boat[/i] bladity blah blah.

I'm not saying it's never been done be4, but regularly look at mine and then look back and tell me it's not at all similar, anyway that's all i have to say lol have a good RP

Username: THe ReBeL

Name: Brian Jones

Bio: He doesn't know his family since he was taking in by this lady called Lia.

She took care of him until he was 14 and he moved out. He loves to duel and hates to lose. He will risk everything for a win. Some think he's crazy.

Apperance: He looks like Light Yagami with black hair.

Personality: Arrogant, Smart, Handsome.

Deck Type: EBI(temporary) Now(you will find out)

Ace Card: Coming Soon

The boat left the dock and started heading to the Duel Academy Island. The chancellor was holding a microphone in a stadium at the top row on the boat "Excuse me future students of Duel Academy." he stated "We will be starting the first part of the exams soon. The first part will be on dueling. Could Zero Katashi please move up to one of the first of the four areas? Could Rafael Rodriguez please move up to the second of the four areas? Could Damen Esposito please move up to the third of the four areas? Could Akira Tanaka please move up to the final of the four areas?" the chancellor declared into the microphone.

Please understand that the first part of the exams are ON THE BOAT!!!!!

those of you who already understand, thank you

Archived