Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

Yeah lets see Terumi is only a special case character so I can't do anything with him for pretty much most of this arc. As for Yoroi hes just in his room but the thing is theres no way to resurface into the story at this point and time

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have them reveal some backstory. Y'know, something that other people didn't know about them, give them something important to do, intro a new character, have some sort of forced interaction, like have one of your characters deliver something to another, stuff like that. There's plenty of options.

And hey SSD, just because we don't agree with you, doesn't mean that we're chasing you away. It just means we don't agree with you. You shouldn't just run away every time something doesn't go the way you want it to. Try talking to us about it. Sit us down, and we'll discuss it in a civilized manner. Simple as that.

*facepalm* SSD...SSD. We're not chasing you away. We're not even really objecting to anything (well, Dementuo is objecting to having you shred his cards, which is a perfectly good reason).

If the problem is that 6 Blue-Eyes are okay, but 12-15 aren't, simplify it to a first-come, first serve. The first two duelists with Blue-Eyes were Dementuo's character and DMG's character. You added Kid Akarui and Kaiba after those two characters, and gave both of them playsets of Blue-Eyes. Shred their cards as counterfeits and keep the other six. They're your characters, so no one but you will object.

Alternatively, state Kaiba has the originals and the card got reprinted in secret by Pegasus or whatever. They wont be counterfeit and it explains why Kaiba seems to think they are.

FB? Sorry for sounding rude earlier' date=' but my dogs were trying to unknowingly kill themselves by jumping 5 feet from my arms. I was kinda pissed for a second, but I'm fine now. So, what in the hell is FB?

[/quote']

FACEBOOK!

Archived