Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Username: Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac (why the hell is this a field?)

RP Name: Amane Hayakawa

Bio: Actually, she's pretty much led a normal life. Nothing particularly special here. She's quite rich, though.

Appearance

Personality: Though she's happy, optimistic, and energetic herself, Amane would best fit the archetype of the "deadpan snarker," wondering what everyone around her thinks they're doing in a witty and mildly humorous way. She's also quite efficient and doesn't generally waste time or energy. She tends to get sad rather than angry. She likes to act stupid until she reveals her incredible intelligence in surprising bursts.

Deck Type: High-draw-power effect-destruction

Ace Card: Due to the nature of her deck, she doesn't have one.

Teacher or Student: Student

RP Name: Tsubasa Kurodani

Bio: Mm... to be revealed.

Appearance

Personality: No one is quite sure what to make of Tsubasa. Though she's Amane's best friend, she's obviously dangerously insane, no doubt due to her violent rearing by a mass murderer. Though she's cheerful almost to a fault, many of her mannerisms are terrifying (e.g. her mural of Dove Promise wrappers), and she has an eerie aura about her. She's blissfully unaware of the terror she inspires, though, instead perfectly satisfied with Amane alone as a friend. Anyone who tries to hurt Amane will feel her wrath...

Deck Type: Recycling from multiple zones

Ace Card: "Apocalypse, Abyssal Love"

8813y.jpg

Guest Dementuo

Ok, but you have to wait for arc 1 to finish. Sorry, but we're too far in right now. Once the story gets to the island, then we can put you in as a student who arrived earlier.

My eyes hurt from looking at that app. Was it necessary to use a different color for every field and such Bright colors for half of them?

Oi' date=' you asked for it.

Ok, but you have to wait for arc 1 to finish. Sorry, but we're too far in right now. Once the story gets to the island, then we can put you in as a student who arrived earlier.

...then how do I know where they get sorted? Also, you're only two pages in. -.-

lol. Well maybe I can join in? XD Most of the other RPs I have been too haven't turned out so well...

(Please remove all from brackets)

Username: ruga650

RP Name: Hiryu Qwarrcall

Bio: A dragon duelist for most of his dueling life, he used Dragon-types in every one of his decks. Every deck he used, he stuffed at least 4 or 5 Dragons in it. But in every deck, he held his ace card, Dragobie King. With Dragobie King, Hiryu is able to always have at least one monster available on the field for him. The only issue in the past was summoning him. But now his whole deck is nothing but Dragon-based. So it isn't an issue anymore.

Appearance: Wears mainly black clothing with violet markings. His black T-Shirt shows a violet hourglass on it. (Like one on a Black Widow spider, except violet instead of red.) His black shoes are strapped on with a Velcro and a deck holder is strapped to a chain that hangs

from his pants. His dark brown eyes mainly show an intimidating look, but also give off a sign of protection to his friends. His black hair doesn't help him look more harmless, though...

Personality: Never one to shy away from anything, he tries to be like his dragon "counterparts." He socialites very little. He is very calm most of the time and takes all his anger out in stride.

Deck Type: Dragon/quick summon/beatdown

Ace Card: Dragobie King

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5664/574871.jpg

Lore: 1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more NON-Tuner Dragon-type monsters

This card is unaffected by card effects that destroy monster(s) on the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-type monster in your graveyard. When this card is in the graveyard, you can remove from play 2 Dragon-type monsters from your graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field in face-up attack position.

Teacher or Student: Student...

Ok accepted, but you have to wait to join. The first arc is too far in, unless I can work something out with SSD...

The same goes for you Gamemaster. I will try to work something out with SSD, but until then I can't have you joining, though it shouldn't take long, so just sit tight please.

RP Name: Tsubasa Kurodani

Bio: Mm... to be revealed.

Appearance

Personality: No one is quite sure what to make of Tsubasa. Though she's Amane's best friend, she's obviously dangerously insane, no doubt due to her violent rearing by a mass murderer. Though she's cheerful almost to a fault, many of her mannerisms are terrifying (e.g. her mural of Dove Promise wrappers), and she has an eerie aura about her. She's blissfully unaware of the terror she inspires, though, instead perfectly satisfied with Amane alone as a friend. Anyone who tries to hurt Amane will feel her wrath...

Deck Type: Recycling from multiple zones

Ace Card: "Apocalypse, Abyssal Love"

8813y.jpg

Sorry to say, but your Custom Ace is too OP'ed. I mean, 3 cards just for trying to get rid of it?! That makes it invincible, which is way too OP'ed, so I can't accept it.

lol. Well maybe I can join in? XD Most of the other RPs I have been too haven't turned out so well...

(Please remove all from brackets)

Username: ruga650

RP Name: Hiryu Qwarrcall

Bio: A dragon duelist for most of his dueling life' date=' he used Dragon-types in every one of his decks. Every deck he used, he stuffed at least 4 or 5 Dragons in it. But in every deck, he held his ace card, Dragobie King. With Dragobie King, Hiryu is able to always have at least one monster available on the field for him. The only issue in the past was summoning him. But now his whole deck is nothing but Dragon-based. So it isn't an issue anymore.

Appearance: Wears mainly black clothing with violet markings. His black T-Shirt shows a violet hourglass on it. (Like one on a Black Widow spider, except violet instead of red.) His black shoes are strapped on with a Velcro and a deck holder is strapped to a chain that hangs

from his pants. His dark brown eyes mainly show an intimidating look, but also give off a sign of protection to his friends. His black hair doesn't help him look more harmless, though...

Personality: Never one to shy away from anything, he tries to be like his dragon "counterparts." He socialites very little. He is very calm most of the time and takes all his anger out in stride.

Deck Type: Dragon/quick summon/beatdown

Ace Card: Dragobie King

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5664/574871.jpg

Lore: 1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more NON-Tuner Dragon-type monsters

This card is unaffected by card effects that destroy monster(s) on the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-type monster in your graveyard. When this card is in the graveyard, you can remove from play 2 Dragon-type monsters from your graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field in face-up attack position.

Teacher or Student: Student...

[/quote']

Your card is too OP'ed as well, sorry. Same thing with being Invincible, so unless you make it less powerful, like give it a cost payed by you and not your opponent, then I can't accept it.

Archived