Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Well maybe I can join in? XD Most of the other RPs I have been too haven't turned out so well...

(Please remove all from brackets)

Username: ruga650

RP Name: Hiryu Qwarrcall

Bio: A dragon duelist for most of his dueling life' date=' he used Dragon-types in every one of his decks. Every deck he used, he stuffed at least 4 or 5 Dragons in it. But in every deck, he held his ace card, Dragobie King. With Dragobie King, Hiryu is able to always have at least one monster available on the field for him. The only issue in the past was summoning him. But now his whole deck is nothing but Dragon-based. So it isn't an issue anymore.

Appearance: Wears mainly black clothing with violet markings. His black T-Shirt shows a violet hourglass on it. (Like one on a Black Widow spider, except violet instead of red.) His black shoes are strapped on with a Velcro and a deck holder is strapped to a chain that hangs

from his pants. His dark brown eyes mainly show an intimidating look, but also give off a sign of protection to his friends. His black hair doesn't help him look more harmless, though...

Personality: Never one to shy away from anything, he tries to be like his dragon "counterparts." He socialites very little. He is very calm most of the time and takes all his anger out in stride.

Deck Type: Dragon/quick summon/beatdown

Ace Card: Dragobie King

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5664/574871.jpg

Lore: 1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more NON-Tuner Dragon-type monsters

This card is unaffected by card effects that destroy monster(s) on the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-type monster in your graveyard. When this card is in the graveyard, you can remove from play 2 Dragon-type monsters from your graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field in face-up attack position.

Teacher or Student: Student...

[/quote']

Your card is too OP'ed as well, sorry. Same thing with being Invincible, so unless you make it less powerful, like give it a cost payed by you and not your opponent, then I can't accept it.

Ummmmmm... You misread... The lore states "When this card is in the graveyard, you can remove from play 2 Dragon-type monsters from YOUR graveyard to special summon this card to your side of the field in face-up attack position." Your opponent doesn't get anything payed by him/her. It even has a downside because it means Dragobie King will have less ATK and DEF because 2 of its support is gone from the graveyard.

Since it has a high level it will be kinda hard to synchro summon' date=' and you can still remove it from play, I'm alright with it.

[/quote']

Thanks. :D

Sorry wrong card' date=' but still. It is unaffected by any card that destroys other cards. At least make it like stardust dragon where you require to tribute it cuz otherwise, it won't leave the field.

[/quote']

It is SUPPOSED to be like that. It is DRAGOBIE KING. As in Dragon/Zombie King. And if you haven't done reasearch, dragons (not talking about yugioh dragons. rl mythical dragons that I based this card off of.) are immune to magic. So spell and traps dont affect it. And zombies... (again. Not yugioh zombies.) Well those are only destroyed via battle. So effect monster's effects are out of the question. You know... You're the only one saying it's OP'ed... I am using DK in other RPs and they are fine with it as is.

Good... Then it's settled... I'll use it in a duel so you guys can check out its power, and if its too OP'ed, i'll change my ace to a different card... I can't really change the effect of DK because I am using him in other RPs.

Oh, we're using weaker-than-meta? Fix'd card:

8813f.jpg

But just in case you don't get why that's such a huge depowering, this is why:

a) Until someone tries to get rid of it, it can't do anything. It's pretty much worthless until someone tries to blow it up, so its only power is to stop your opponent from sweeping.

b) You need to use this as the Tuner:

8813i.jpg

In case you didn't notice, it's Level 2. So it's much slower and more costly than, say, Stardust Dragon, which has the same ATK and can act as a beatstick in a pinch.

Archived