Jumpking VS. Godpuppy

Zorbak55

Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

We have made this contest in honor of forgetting about all of the arguing we have been doing. We're finally over that. Here are the rules for this contest.

[spoiler=rules]There will be two rounds. In the first round, we must make a booster pack. The first person to ten votes wins the round. In the second round, we will each make a pokemon splice. It must have at least three pokemon with at least one legendary pokemon. Again, the first to ten votes wins. If we each won one of the two rounds, then there will be a tie breaker round. We must create a member card of ourselves. It must have at least 2000 attack, and must be a vanilla. The first to ten votes wins!

[spoiler=prizes]+3 rep

Please do not make anything inappropriet.

Make sure you Vote for the poll at the top, or the vote doesnt count. YOU MUST ALSO STATE A RESON FOR YOUR VOTE.

[spoiler=round one over. Godpuppy - 10, jumpking - 1.][spoiler=jumpking's]28rfkur.png

[spoiler=GodPuppy's]poweroverloadbooster.png

[spoiler=round two!][spoiler=jumpking]25uqi6e.png

[spoiler=godpuppy]entryv.png

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for jumpking so my vote goes to him

Well' date=' you're stupid. If I was JumpKing, I'd neg you for pity.

Madsen. Sorry, his just looks better. ://

[/quote']

Really?!!! Are you serious?! The only thing that I like more on mine than his is the render. I like red dragon archfiend more than whatever he used. But other than that, his actually looks real! I need to know how he uses that text!

Godpuppy wins this round! It's official!

Time to start round two!

Archived