Jumpking VS. Godpuppy

Zorbak55

Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

Due to the fact that two of the people who voted for godpuppy didn't give a reason' date=' the score is 1-2, so far.

[/quote']

My reason was better splicing. mine's fair. Plus, you're his brother. Your vote shouldn't even count.

Here's an explanation of the 2 splices.

Jumpking's - Not even fully recolored. it's shitty. The design lacks creativity. The wings don't fit the pokemon at all. They're exactly the same.

GP's - Has a few flaws, but it's been fully recolored. The sand coming from the flamethrower is just beautiful. the recoloring wasn't bad. This had alot of creativity.

Now, you think yours was good, right Jumpking?

Mewthree20.png

This was an old Fakemon splice. I scratched some things for Mewto.

See? Mine has flow and creativity.

Yep. I said it. FLOW. Sprites have a general movement to them, technically. With your splice, you have no flow. It's just pasted on there and recolored. In 2 hours, you made a mess. In 10 minutes, GP made a splice.

So, once again, GP gmv.

You may be a good splicer and spriter, but you arent very good at arguing. Splices, like everything else in existance, doesnt matter about creativity. It matters about how good it looks in the end. Hey, that reminds me of what someone else posted here! Does godpuppy's even look like it could possibly be any better than mine?! Everything that you just downed me for, godpuppy did even worse on. You can't just look at mine and look really closely, without looking at godpuppy's. Godpuppy didnt recolor the borders, he didnt do any recoulering period except for the part that ruins the splice and turns it into an infected, he didnt add very much of each pokemon, he didnt reshade everything, he did everything wrong you can possibly do wrong! I on the other hand, at least attempted to do it, and did. I may not have done the best with the recolering, but he didnt do any of what a good splice has. Now, godpuppy, can I just give you the rep now since nobody know's what their talking about?

You're really that stubborn, aren't you? Creativity is a HUGE deal in spriting and splicing. Are you honestly that ignorant about art? ART USES CREATIVITY. SPLICING IS CONSIDERED ART. I really don't get it. Yours isn't creative, which took the look about 1000 steps below crappy. You don't know what you're talking about. How long have you been on this site? I've been here for 2 years, and my first artworks were splices. I used crap that wasn't that good. BUT, within a week, my splices weren't bad IMO. I got alot of complements. You keep denying s***. You aren't a damn god. If you really can't take things like this, you're gonna hate a competition with me. I argue. Ask JG and Chaster. If Omni was still here, you could ask him. I argue generally until I get tire to when the other person finally admits they're wrong.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. UNTIL YOU ACCEPT TRUTH, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE GOOD.

DG's post after your ass face post. Enjoy jumpking. ;D

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived