Jumpking VS. Godpuppy

Zorbak55

Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

It's called "Look at the legs."

I even directed the fact that I used Giratina.

Oh and Tyler, for future notice, the outcome is more important than the time put in to it. I'm not protesting against your vote, just pointing something out.

EDIT;

Something else I want to point out;

If you hadn't ever played Pokemon, or seen the anime, or read about the pokemon, you wouldn't have known that the base Pokemon, Magmortar, has a flamethrower for a hand.

Also, here's a sprite from the stunning spriter Arkeis:

aquamortar.png

I'm not comparing myself to him/her, but c'mon. It's an unbelievable sprite. But to you it's still a flamethrower Pokemon, right?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, a good splice, you must recouler everything to make it look good. Giratina's legs are still black and grey. Gyrados's head thingamagig is just red. I did recouler everything. I recoulered the borders, I re-shaded everything, and yet somehow, ur still beating me! I'm starting to think everyone's voting for u cuz either they're your friend, or it's just bcuz ur more popular than me.

Godpuppy, do I have ur permission to post both of our splices in a pokemon splicing club and see what the professionals think?

I'll tell you the outcome.

Also' date=' a good splice, you must recouler everything to make it look good. Giratina's legs are still black and grey. Gyrados's head thingamagig is just red. I did recouler everything. I recoulered the borders, I re-shaded everything, and yet somehow, ur still beating me! I'm starting to think everyone's voting for u cuz either they're your friend, or it's just bcuz ur more popular than me.[hr']

Godpuppy, do I have ur permission to post both of our splices in a pokemon splicing club and see what the professionals think?

I'll tell you the outcome.

Your splice's wings aren't recolored at the border. Your splice was simple. Want my opinion? GP's is better.

That is my point exactly! A flame thrower shooting anything besides flames isn't natural! You can't change it to make it natural! It is impossible! You would have to remake the arm entirely, making it into something that doesn't shoot flames, but since you didn't remake the arm, it is still magmortars flamethrower. No matter what, if you use magmortar's arm, it wouldn't be natural, which is what I have been trying to say.

You just proved my point.

You have mentioned how well you know magmortar.

If you hadn't known about it, you wouldn't have thought it didn't look natural.

And how is a psychic android thing with way too big wings natural, either?

This contest however is about how it looks even if you don't know anything about pokemon.

EDIT:

@jump: maybe because you take 2 hours to make something crappy?

Also, thanks for the opportunity to flame and rack my post count up to 3200.

yeah. I think so too. And that's Why if I were allowed to, I'd vote for myself. Ps. I posted them both in the pokemon splicer's club. jappio is a member there, and so far we have 1 vote there. They liked mine more. I think he's gonna vote here soon.

If my splice is so simple' date=' why did it take me 2 hours, while it took GP 10 mins? How do you explain that?!

[/quote']

cuz you suck? I dunno.

It took me 30 min. to scratch my Arceus Sprite. Scratch it, not splice. A 10 min. Splice is NOT impossilbe.

I know that. And now' date=' ur going on my ignore list for being rude.

[/quote']

I'm not being rude. I'm being honest. you're talking sheet about his splice. Did you even see that you still have red on yours?

And, ignore list. I'm scared.

I vote GodPuppy. jumpking your splices wings don't even fit right with Mewto. Your sprite is at an angle when the ho-oh wings are not. The ears are choppy and crap. While GodPuppy's is creative. I don't understand the red part but it still looks very cool.

jumpking you can't even make a n00b splice. ;D

Why is everyone voting for godpuppy when his arent even completely following the rules!? His is a mix between a splice, and an infected! I specifically said that you need a splice with at least one legendary, and at least three pokemon. His isnt even a splice!

Archived