Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone voting for godpuppy when his arent even completely following the rules!? His is a mix between a splice' date=' and an infected! I specifically said that you need a splice with at least one legendary, and at least three pokemon. [b']His isnt even a splice![/b]

If his isn't a splice then wtf is it?

Godpuppy, tell the truth. Who's do you think is better? You even admitted that yours was bad when you first posted it, but you didnt say anything about mine. That clearly states, that even you think mine is better. People are breaking the rules and voting for you when everyone knows (even you) that mine's better. I did everything that a great splice is supposed to have. And ps. -DG-, I put you on the ignore list for flaming. It's cyber bullying. You can insult me and say that I suck at splicing just bcuz godpuppy has more posts, and you have no right to say that it's simple to do that. No splice is simple, ask any smart person on YCM, or any pro splicer. Unfortunately, the only good one around here is me. Jappio's pretty good, and promotheus is kinda good, but they already hate me, so you cant ask them. Trust me, it takes a lot to make a good splice. Just to splice to pokemon together, it takes ten minutes just to eliminate some of the border and render the pokemon! That's just as long as it took godpuppy to do his entire splice! That's why mine is way better, I actually put some time and effort into it, and at least mine looks like it is a pokemon splice. His just looks like a scratched sprite of a pokemon he made up!

Ya' know, ppl always tell me to stay out of gfx if you only spend 10 mins on something. Unfortunately, the only ppl voting are ppl who dont know what pokemon is. And if they do, they're just idiots for either voting for you bcuz they see that you're better than me on YCM, even though my splice is by far better, or bcuz they just think yours is better.

Junpking' date=' have my baby.

[/quote']

...Wha?

That makes since Nuub.

jumpking you are flaming your own thread so you might as well leave YCM. Anyway, GodPuppy probably didn't say anything about your splice because it sucks to much and he didn't want to waste his time posting something everyone already knows. Yours sucks just like all of your GFX stuff. Oh and btw, you might have put DG on your ignore list but he can't read that since he is so you wated your time posting all that.

Due to the fact that two of the people who voted for godpuppy didn't give a reason' date=' the score is 1-2, so far.

[/quote']

My reason was better splicing. mine's fair. Plus, you're his brother. Your vote shouldn't even count.

Here's an explanation of the 2 splices.

Jumpking's - Not even fully recolored. it's shitty. The design lacks creativity. The wings don't fit the pokemon at all. They're exactly the same.

GP's - Has a few flaws, but it's been fully recolored. The sand coming from the flamethrower is just beautiful. the recoloring wasn't bad. This had alot of creativity.

Now, you think yours was good, right Jumpking?

Mewthree20.png

This was an old Fakemon splice. I scratched some things for Mewto.

See? Mine has flow and creativity.

Yep. I said it. FLOW. Sprites have a general movement to them, technically. With your splice, you have no flow. It's just pasted on there and recolored. In 2 hours, you made a mess. In 10 minutes, GP made a splice.

So, once again, GP gmv.

lol that wasn't to you.

Due to the fact that two of the people who voted for godpuppy didn't give a reason' date=' the score is 1-2, so far.

[/quote']

My reason was better splicing. mine's fair. Plus, you're his brother. Your vote shouldn't even count.

Jumpking's - Not even fully recolored. it's shitty. The design lacks creativity. The wings don't fit the pokemon at all. They're exactly the same.

GP's - Has a few flaws, but it's been fully recolored. The sand coming from the flamethrower is just beautiful. the recoloring wasn't bad. This had alot of creativity.

Mewthree20.png

Yep. I said it. FLOW. Sprites have a general movement to them, technically. With your splice, you have no flow. It's just pasted on there and recolored. In 2 hours, you made a mess. In 10 minutes, GP made a splice.

So, once again, GP gmv.

This is what DG wants you to see. :D

DG that scratch Mewto is sexy.

[/quote']

Mewthree20.png

So, once again, GP gmv.

You may be a good splicer and spriter, but you arent very good at arguing. Splices, like everything else in existance, doesnt matter about creativity. It matters about how good it looks in the end. Hey, that reminds me of what someone else posted here! Does godpuppy's even look like it could possibly be any better than mine?! Everything that you just downed me for, godpuppy did even worse on. You can't just look at mine and look really closely, without looking at godpuppy's. Godpuppy didnt recolor the borders, he didnt do any recoulering period except for the part that ruins the splice and turns it into an infected, he didnt add very much of each pokemon, he didnt reshade everything, he did everything wrong you can possibly do wrong! I on the other hand, at least attempted to do it, and did. I may not have done the best with the recolering, but he didnt do any of what a good splice has. Now, godpuppy, can I just give you the rep now since nobody know's what their talking about?

You shouldn't be mad because you're losing. In competitions we have no bias, your's is just worse. Just because more time was put in doesn't make it an auto win. Experience and the splicer's idea is also important, Jappio should get PM'd to come and explain. 0.o

The flaming in here is getting a little out of hand. >.<

btw, I hardly know GP so I didn't vote cause we're "friends".

You really don't know what splcing is about do you jumpking? Splicing is all about creativity. If you are very creative your splices will most likey turn out better. And no one wants to look at oyur closely because its so bad. ;D

[/quote']

Mewthree20.png

So, once again, GP gmv.

You may be a good splicer and spriter, but you arent very good at arguing. Splices, like everything else in existance, doesnt matter about creativity. It matters about how good it looks in the end. Hey, that reminds me of what someone else posted here! Does godpuppy's even look like it could possibly be any better than mine?! Everything that you just downed me for, godpuppy did even worse on. You can't just look at mine and look really closely, without looking at godpuppy's. Godpuppy didnt recolor the borders, he didnt do any recoulering period except for the part that ruins the splice and turns it into an infected, he didnt add very much of each pokemon, he didnt reshade everything, he did everything wrong you can possibly do wrong! I on the other hand, at least attempted to do it, and did. I may not have done the best with the recolering, but he didnt do any of what a good splice has. Now, godpuppy, can I just give you the rep now since nobody know's what their talking about?

You're really that stubborn, aren't you? Creativity is a HUGE deal in spriting and splicing. Are you honestly that ignorant about art? ART USES CREATIVITY. SPLICING IS CONSIDERED ART. I really don't get it. Yours isn't creative, which took the look about 1000 steps below crappy. You don't know what you're talking about. How long have you been on this site? I've been here for 2 years, and my first artworks were splices. I used crap that wasn't that good. BUT, within a week, my splices weren't bad IMO. I got alot of complements. You keep denying sheet. You aren't a damn god. If you really can't take things like this, you're gonna hate a competition with me. I argue. Ask JG and Chaster. If Omni was still here, you could ask him. I argue generally until I get tire to when the other person finally admits they're wrong.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. UNTIL YOU ACCEPT TRUTH, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE GOOD.

Archived