Club Nerd: Nerds Reborn! Rise from the Ashes!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So be it. BTW, what did you put for age and highest level of education? I put 15, and college level education.

Username: Please direct your vision a couple inches upward.

Codename: Agent Otaku Spy, Or Am I?

Area of control: Nippon

So be it. BTW, what did you put for age and highest level of education? I put 15, and college level education.

Username: Please direct your vision a couple inches upward.

Codename: Agent Otaku Spy, Or Am I?

Area of control: Nippon

Nerdy enough that I spend hours a day reading the "Trivia" section of various video game and anime wikipedia pages.

Nerdy enough that I took a class on Nanotechnology during the Summer Vacation of my 8th grade year.

Nerdy enough I use the word "shall".

We're both talking about the one for Duke TIP, right?

The fact that is was over the summer is what screwed me, though. It was all done over computer, and when you're gone on two vacations that last over a week each, it's hard to get work done.

Which is why I only got a 67%. But I did get a 97% on the work that I did manage to do.

YES! 100/100! Here is what it says when you make it!

0% scored higher (more nerdy),

0% scored the same, and

100% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACES! YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO ME! or not. If strat took the test, he would get at least 1,000.

Oh, and hi nairb. Just to update you on recent events, club nerd was locked for "Not having a topic", and we have created this new club. I haven't spoken to strat in a while and I don't know what he is doing. Also, strat created a club nerd Rp, which all nerds are qualified to join. So, now we finally have a topic, "how nerdy are you". Well, now you are updated. That is all.

Archived