★MINI-MART Member Card Shop★

Grifith

Welcome to the MINI-MART Member Card Shop!

Welcome to the MINI-MART Member Card Shop!

Please order your cards using the Order Sheet below.

Card Name:

Level:

Picture: Put your picture in a spoiler

Attribute:

Card: Monster, Trap, Spell

Card Rarity:

Type/Sub-Type:

Description/Effect:

ATK/DEF:

--------------------------

I will need employees to help me keep the shop running and orders filled. All applicants will be PM'ed as confirmation of their employment.

-------

Only 1 Member-Card per person every 48hrs. If you wish to order another Member-Card within this time limit, please PM the order to me and it will be filled when I have the time to do so.

-------

[spoiler=Employees List]Grifith :: Menton :: merlinkool12 :: Ilan :: BrickFist

Shop owner is listed in BOLD.

[spoiler=Banned List]

Banned forever users are listed in BOLD, temporary bans from the shop are not.

---------------------------

Thank you for shopping at the MINI-MART Member Card Shop.

Here you go Tenkage::

583569.jpg

LORE::

When this card destroys a Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls, the Battle Damage is doubled for the Damage Step only. Each time this card's effect is activated, decrease you and your opponent's Life Points by 500 and decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 100. If this card's ATK becomes 1000 or less by this effect, destroy this card.

Here you go Tenkage::

583569.jpg

When this card destroys a Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls' date=' the Battle Damage is doubled for the Damage Step only. Each time this card's effect is activated, decrease you and your opponent's Life Points by 500 and decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 100. If this card's ATK becomes 1000 or less by this effect, destroy this card.

[/quote']

thanks

Can You Make This???

Card Name:Megadark Dragon

Level:10

Picture: Something Like A Black Dragon

Attribute: Dark

Card: Monster

Card Rarity:secret rare

Type/Sub-Type:Dragon

Description/Effect: Summon By Removing From Play 3 Dragons, card gains 500 ATK for each dragon removed from play. once per turn, remove from play 1 dragon type monster in your hand , field or graveyard.

ATK/DEF:2500/2500

Here you go SakeShin:

583569s.jpg

This card can only be Summon by removing from play 3 Dragon-Type monsters. This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster removed from play. Once per turn, remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand, field, or Graveyard.

Here you go Athena:

583569h.jpg

Once per turn, after the summoning of this card, you can equip 1 Mystical-Leaf Counter to this card9(max 5). For each Mystical-Leaf Counter equipped to this card, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF points. You can remove 1 Mystical-Leaf Counter from this card to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed while there is 3 Mystical-Leaf Counters equipped, your opponent must discard there hand and draw the same amount of cards discarded.

----------

@BrickFist :: Your hired.

----------

@zues54 :: Here is your card. I spiced the name up a bit so it has your Username in it.

583569t.jpg

When this card is Summoned, all Face-Up Beast-Type monster(s) your opponent controls are destroyed. While this card remains Face-Up on the field, no Beast-Type monster can be Summoned. If this card is destroyed by a Beast-Warrior-Type monster, battle damage is inflicted to your opponent x200 the Level of the monster that destroyed this card.

Archived