Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

As you can see, we've switched from myBB to IP.Board, and with this change comes many new features! Instead of detailing them all here, I'd recommend you spend some time familiarizing yourself with it, and post any questions you have here. Some of the BB Codes have changed, so you may need to update your signatures. Also, Forum, Thread, and Post IDs have changed so old links to topics and posts will no longer work.

Have fun!

Also, let me know if you're missing any cards. The conversion process may have gotten a little screwed up, but it's hard to tell.

Currently restoring old cards. Save function is disabled on the card maker for now.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. That is all I can damn say right now. WOW. This is amazing, I love the update, but sadly I will have to familiarize myself with everything new. Hopefully my signature and threads are intact. =)

The transformation is beautiful, and the downtime needed for it was minor at worst. This is amazing, truly.

Guest JoshIcy

I got a notice from Browarod that you didn't do the Global Mod Settings right at all. He cannot post or access many features.

I might add that you did not enable IP Scans? We need that rather badly for malicious members.

Archived