Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING: Critical review ahead!

I dont like this new layout. My messages are completely screwed up, my shop format was messed up, the PMs no longer appear newest first, but rather in a random fashon showing all 1600 of my pms shuffled like a deck of cards. Oh, and it marked 963 of my pms as "new." Most of the pms it says are "new" are from october 2009. It doesnt allow you to edit the title of your threads, and it is difficult to tell which threads are new and which ones are old.

I dont know if these (plus the numorous problems I didnt mention) are all just some glitches you still need to work out, but they are problems that need fixing.

I am considering leaving this forum (I dont know if I can even call it YCM anymore with all the glitches and problems, plus the generic unexciting skin,) but If I do end up leaving, I will return sometime to see what has changed and been fixed and what has been improved.

Personally, I think the old board was better, and offered a more user-friendly layout, in addition to the skin YCM used with it. That is just my opinion, but I think others feel the same.

~Monsoon300

Archived