Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. I liked the old skin/software: it was simple and easy-to-navigate, and I could actually tell what everything was without it being too flashy. (Hence the like of the plain white skin.)

With this, I can't tell what the heck half of the stuff does. D:

^This.

This new site is much slower than the old one and WTF?! Now image is limited to 12 per post?

PLEASE YCMaker, return this site to the old style/system!!! :cry:

This new forum displeases me.

Essentially it's turned into a Facebook, on the profiles anyway.

It will take a lot of getting used to and will be annoying to change everything back again.

All I can say is that I wont be as active as I would like to be due to this change :mellow:

Some new features are better, i.e. Smilies and certain aspects of the profile, but I find the status updates and wall comments useless when PM is much more easily accessed, is a pain.

You wont be changing back, but I do really prefer the old YCM. :mellow:

I'm quite irritated about the switch. Like it's been said, I'd have liked it if you'd told people first. Otherwise I'd have liked it more if I'd paid more attention.

Before I get back to my own fan fiction topic and begin painstakingly copying all of my earlier chapters in order to link to them over again over the next few hours, can somebody please tell me how to alter the name of my topic? Trying for a full edit won't allow me to touch the title.

Archived