Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't have my cards anymore. I would really appreciate returning my lovely Machine Emperors to me.

I also happened to notice that the names of all the topics have been changed, so any links don't work. Not expecting you to fix that, YCMaker, just throwing that out.

I like the new design and some of the changes made... but there seem to be some terrible issues at the cost of it:

1. My cards are gone. Every single one of them. I'm logged in and in the Card Maker, but it won't show me any cards. Though they are still in the threads where I posted them. And if I try to save a card, it always says "An error occured while saving the card. Please try again later." Just a temporary issue or are my cards gone for good?

2. My subscribed threads are gone as well. Not a big issue, but it's a bit annoying.

3. You can't post more than (I think) 12 pictures in one post. 12 Pictures?! In any other forum I'd say: "Okay, I don't care, let it pass." But here you want to present something, and present it as a whole. I don't wanna create 15 Posts at the beginning of a 200 card set just to fit them all in!

I'm terribly sorry to say this, but I want the old forum back... at least long enough to save my cards externally :/

So long,

Spoon

Just to reiterate for the 3rd time: I'm currently re-restoring the old cards, and saving is disabled until that process is done.

Okay, I'll shut my mouth, go to sleep and (hopefully) see my cards tomorrow... or whenever they're restored :)

Archived