The Fake Type Knights

Sploda

Yo dawgs, I've got a few days break from school so I'll be chillin here for a bit.

Anyway, DL I was human. My thing was that when I created the MoonStone, and began using it the odd radiation it gave off altered me on several levels.

Example: Half-Demon, Daemon, and Angel forms, control of Space (not time) and Control over elements.

There were other changes for the better, but I won't get into those. 8D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo dawgs, I've got a few days break from school so I'll be chillin here for a bit.

Anyway, DL I was human. My thing was that when I created the MoonStone, and began using it the odd radiation it gave off altered me on several levels.

Example: Half-Demon, Daemon, and Angel forms, control of Space (not time) and Control over elements.

There were other changes for the better, but I won't get into those. 8D

But if you are able to control space, aren't you like the single most powerful entity in the world then?

NERRR

I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED IT.

Cortez and his sister have been bugging me to watch it.

I gotta find time. <-lololol i crack myself up

Dude

Dude

Doctor Who is amazing

Now

here's what you do

First

Watch Series 5

Then after that

Go 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 6

That's the order I'm going in, the order suggested by 20th CB, THE biggest Doctor Who fanatic I know

And because the 11th Doctor (series 5 and 6) is...just...amazing <3

you've probably seen this but

BTW

Know that I dislike Sci-fi

But I absolutely freakin love Doctor Who, after just 5 episodes

Dunno bout the order, but I do remember being told that I'd hate everyone within the first few episodes of Season 1, but that they'd all grow on me.

But I'll take your word for it. I'll try finding time to watch it.

Definitely, you should only watch Doctors 9, 10, and 11, which are series 1 - 6

IDK if Cortez is talkin bout Series 1 if he says Season 1, assuming so

Regardless, in Series 5, you'll love the 11th Doctor, and the sidekick girl, you begin to like in episode 2. :3

About 14-16 episodes in each series, so like 90 episodes total, counting the special ones, and disregarding the horrible ones you should skip (there's like 5 of them)

Each episode's around 45 minutes, around twice the lenght of an anime episode, so that would be equivalent to 180 anime episodes

wowz

But regardless

It's epic

And order doesn't matter if you've never watched it before, I started at 11th, then going to 9th, then 10th

Why? So I can see how the 10th Doctor dies, and how he's born :3

It doesn't seem that long at all

I mean seriously, 15 episodes per series, basically, and 6 series? :'o

If you do 3 episodes a day, it'll take 30 days xD

And..yeah

There's 11 different doctors O-o

But in the new series, which starts from 9th Doctor, they only show 9, 10, and 11 :'D

But they make it so that new audiences can understand the show as well~

I'm sure you'll enjoy it

In fact, if you like thriller/suspense/sci-fi sprinkled with witty comedic remarks, then it's the best show on earth

Gravity exists because it is a physical force that man can not directly influence. Sort of like pressure. Pressure builds as its own independent force.

Time does not have this direct action, as it is simply many other things happening that form the process of age. Time is not measured as gravity and pressure are. Time is simply kept in relevance to the Earth's solar orbit, and thus is not a natural occurence, other than a mere statistic in correspondance with a natural event.

Time is not real becasue it is a word that sums up many other natural forces that cause things to erode, and movement.

Some might argue growth is proof that time exists, while growth is the simple process of cell developement and reproduction, or the process of cells decaying.

Your trying to sound smart but aren't doing a very good job of it.

The method of measuring time is man-made, but Time has always existed. Else we would all be stagnant, frozen in place. Time is relevant based on how it is measured.

How would growth, erosion, displacement, aging all take place without time to take place in? No your failed attempt to sound smarter has proven how ignorant you really are.

Now:

monopoly_go-to-jail-1.jpg

Man can directly influence pressure, by controlling the factors that influence it. Gravity is stagnant value which is hard to influence. To inlfuence it we just need to control the mass of the planet, if we wanted we could destroy the planet to give it a weaker gravity. In quantom physics time is looked at as if it is moving forward. By giving it a direction and magnitude then it is looked as a vector. Yea some other bullshit that I am probably have no idea what I am talking about and I am tired. Gravity is not real because it is a word which sums up a natural force which we observed. Some may argue falling down is proof that gravity exists, while falling is the simple process of accelerating in the direction the force is pulling you, or the processing of f***ing landing on your face.

Creator, I honestly am not trying to sound smart. That is how I usually talk when not surrounded by the utter simpletons of my high school.

And req, in terms of human influence I was speaking in terms of natural occurrences of pressure being built and released.

In the terms of time and gravity, any one of us could be wrong or right, seeing these controversial topics are nothing more than theoretical.

And in conclusion, my response to your view, creator, is that time does not influence existence or movement, or it has not been proven to.

Times existence can't be proved, so I don't really know what is true.

You call me ignorant, yet you narrow your eyes to a view you seem to consider factual, and I doubt you have proof beyond what a textbook or professor has told you.

Archived