The Fake Type Knights

Sploda

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only real thing about Time and Space is that if you have them as powers in anything, be it RP, D&D, or a video game, you're a busted f***.

Overall there's really only 5 powers I would ban from all games if I could -

Time [Exception: Haste/ga and Slow/ga.] (Example: Time stop, go kill enemy or an additional player with them not having any chance to react]

Space (Example: Being able to manipulate the spacial presence on a physical plane, causing the possibility of being deleted from existience if space does not exist in any one area)

Antimatter (See Giratina.)

Mind Control (Example: Taking control of other characters, especially player characters. Completely unfair ability.)

Bottomless/Infinite Power Sources (Example: Sorry to say, but Spiral Power is an example of this.)

Of course there are other abilities that are total BS. =p

I can't get out of f***ing gold league even people told me that I macro at a high platinum level. No matter how much someone wins its annoying because the game refuses to level you up.

Honestly your probably stuck there because the people above you are leveling at the same rate you are.

I haven't bothered to find out where I stand league wise but I wouldn't be surprised with Bronze level. I'm good at anticipating the computer's actions, but my Defensive strategies aren't as effective as they were in Starcraft: Brood War.

Archived