The Fake Type Knights

Sploda

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I'm good.

If I want to feel warm, I can just watch videos of babies and puppies and kittens and other adorable things.

But not of a girl's thought process that goes from

"I can become an adult. I'll just take off my panties"

to

"I think I'll stay a kid a bit longer, it's more fun. I'll keep my panties"

:3

You guys should take a look at Katawa Shoujo, it will make you feel sad. The subject matter is pretty weird, but that shouldn't stop you from taking a look at it.

Hm, sounds entertaining.

But, yeah, Fusion, Pantsu Nugeru Mon is about Rin thinking all she needs to do to become an adult and gain freedom is to take off her panties. Then she decides, "No, I don't want the responsibilities of an adult, I'll put my panties back on and have fun as a kid a bit longer."

• 2 weeks later...

Well The RPing I do is where I'm basically leading a nation, from a Omnipotent viewpoint and I have to co-exist in a world with other nations/RPers.

I'm currently embroiled in a war with a neighboring nation while about to be thrown into a civil war.

Wow

That exactly what I do xD

It's funny because the group that I'm with is plotting to overthrow our host nation :3

Edit: Well, I don't know about yours, but in the RP i'm in, multiple people are in a nation with different ranks and stuff

If you end up signing up and joining be sure to mention that Dinosia is a friend of yours and you intend to be active.

To get involved and stuff you'll have to hit up the IRC and everything to get a lowdown on the world's current situation, or start your own.

Archived