GOAL OF THE AKATSUKI: remake (Successive Shots Sand Drizzle added) (150% must view) PART II started

BT 

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate these cards

• 0/10
    • 1/10
    • 2/10
    • 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10

Yes i do like the set i have been watching it but not commenting and yes i do like naruto... a lot. My favorite character is Neji because of his biachugan (however you spell it).

cool... I didn't even know... do you like Kirby... If you do save my kirby set within 23 hours...

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Amazing set man...i wish i had the same dedication to my Naruto Set as you have shown me....

2 suggestions that i had when i skimmed through...and 1's kind of an Ocg, the other isn't

I saw on the "Pain Summoning - Giant Ram", the end needed a change. the correct OCG for the end is

"If this card were to be destroyed by battle, remove 1 "Counter" from it instead of sending it to the Graveyard".

The other is the Sasuke Cursed Mark in the Taka section. Sasuke didn't have the Cursed Mark when he was in Taka. He lost it as soon as Itachi sealed Orochimaru within Susanoo's....jug thingy. The correct group would be Hebi :3.....

But great set man

9/10

Amazing set man...i wish i had the same dedication to my Naruto Set as you have shown me....

2 suggestions that i had when i skimmed through...and 1's kind of an Ocg, the other isn't

I saw on the "Pain Summoning - Giant Ram", the end needed a change. the correct OCG for the end is

"If this card were to be destroyed by battle, remove 1 "Counter" from it instead of sending it to the Graveyard".

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....

The other is the Sasuke Cursed Mark in the Taka section. Sasuke didn't have the Cursed Mark when he was in Taka. He lost it as soon as Itachi sealed Orochimaru within Susanoo's....jug thingy. The correct group would be Hebi :3.....

I know its Hebi... but its the same group so whatever...

But great set man

9/10

• 2 weeks later...

It might be the best Set currently active but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best Naruto Set ever made. I wasn't expecting to see this set again. I had a look at Nagato and see that you've fixed his effect from the last time. He still seems a little off but the main issue I had when you previously ran this set has been resolved so I'm fine with that. I think you have a tendency to go overboard with creating new and original effects for your cards from time to time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I find some of the effects you come up with really interesting and sometimes they have given me some ideas of my own but sometimes I think that because you're creating an effect that is unlike anything that exists in Yugioh, both in reality and on YCM, you are not 100% sure how to express the effect in the most succinct way. Regardless, it's still quite nice to see you bring this set back and improve on it. Keep up your card making and improvements.

Archived